Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so far behind. We don't even know if we are going to beat Pitt this year. That's where we are. We're hoping we can beat SC, Mizzou, and KY. We aren't even thinking about the big 3. Though we have hope, we don't know if Heup can dig us out of this hole. We hope he can, but we don't know that he can. Recruiting is terrible. That isn't Heup's fault. It's a miracle that he has the QB in this class that he has with everything going on and recruits being told we're getting the death penalty. But even if we didn't have this stuff going on, yes, we would recruit top 15 easily, but GA and Alabama will have more 5 stars in one recruiting class than we'll have in 4 combined.

TN will be back one day because it is impossible to kill a program with this much tradition and financial commitment, but it's a long, long road. And it's already been 15 years.

i wouldn't say impossible. Nebraska's most likely never coming back.

i wouldn't say impossible. Nebraska's most likely never coming back.
Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere. That program struggles to get recruits in the modern era of football. Even when we have been down, we've been able to recruit in the top 10. Nebraska isn't doing that. Totally different situation.

Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere. That program struggles to get recruits in the modern era of football. Even when we have been down, we've been able to recruit in the top 10. Nebraska isn't doing that. Totally different situation.

meh. if this were the only factor, Kansas basketball should never win either.

LOL! Kobe left the court with 6 seconds and he left angry at himself. Lebum left with 6 minutes on the clock while the rest of his team remained out there to play. The Celtics left AS A TEAM to make a statement. Quit defending that selfish loser who will never be the goat because of antics like this.

Convenient how everybody has a justifiable reason to leave the court except Lebron. They were all acting like sore losers.

I can’t name 22 players on this team. I’m sad for the state of the program. It really does feel like we have no pulse. We keep thinking it can’t get worse. Surely this is it.

LOL! Kobe left the court with 6 seconds and he left angry at himself. Lebum left with 6 minutes on the clock while the rest of his team remained out there to play. The Celtics left AS A TEAM to make a statement. Quit defending that selfish loser who will never be the goat because of antics like this.
And how many times has Lebum (I like that btw) done this before? I can’t stand nba, but know for a fact this isn’t the first time.

meh. if this were the only factor, Kansas basketball should never win either.
It's just the truth. Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt all recruited well here and pulled top classes. Nebraska hasn't gotten any higher than 20th since 2015, and 3 of those classes were in the 30's. Now if Scott Frost has a special year there that could obviously change. But the road for Nebraska is tougher than the road here.

It's just the truth. Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt all recruited well here and pulled top classes. Nebraska hasn't gotten any higher than 20th since 2015, and 3 of those classes were in the 30's. Now if Scott Frost has a special year there that could obviously change. But the road for Nebraska is tougher than the road here.

Disagree that Dooley recruited well. The best players during his tenure were primarily guys that were recruited by Kiffin’s staff.

But yeah, we are not the same as Nebraska.

i'm not really making a comparison to us. i just find it interesting that they've collapsed and can't get out of it. and i don't think it's all location because of Kansas BBall success, hell even Iowa State football success

Do not throw that Celtics team into the conversation. You put no context into it, and there was a reason they did what they did. LeChina is a crybaby bum and an embarrassment to all the legends of the game.
Their reasoning for leaving the court was because they were sore losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back