Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If in reference to Vol fans & football, it's been here for quite some time.

I recall getting excited about the 2012 UF / UT game and talking with guys I graduated with and they didn't care to watch - figured we'd blow it and they'd lost interest in UT football sometime in the mid-2000s.

The years since 2012 have not given us a reason to think we are any closer to relevance, and I find increasingly more members of the fanbase just don't care anymore.

Still love the Vols, though, so I'll keep watching!
And yet...we still blow the roof off of the place anytime we have a whiff of optimism...oh yeah...

**** bandwagoners..

We are so far behind. We don't even know if we are going to beat Pitt this year. That's where we are. We're hoping we can beat SC, Mizzou, and KY. We aren't even thinking about the big 3. Though we have hope, we don't know if Heup can dig us out of this hole. We hope he can, but we don't know that he can. Recruiting is terrible. That isn't Heup's fault. It's a miracle that he has the QB in this class that he has with everything going on and recruits being told we're getting the death penalty. But even if we didn't have this stuff going on, yes, we would recruit top 15 easily, but GA and Alabama will have more 5 stars in one recruiting class than we'll have in 4 combined.

TN will be back one day because it is impossible to kill a program with this much tradition and financial commitment, but it's a long, long road. And it's already been 15 years.
Don't even freakin care..I'm a Vol till I die..

Lebron living rent-free in so many heads geez.

I just don't get the level of dislike for a guy that has had zero issues, been a role model, great dad and husband his entire career. And people want to tear a man down because he flops and whines for calls too often (I agree, but contextually it isn't that important lol).

And those that say he is not one of THE greats of all-time...well you're simply on the wrong side of the fence from every former great, professionals, analysts, ya know people that live and breathe basketball.

I just don't get the level of dislike for a guy that has had zero issues, been a role model, great dad and husband his entire career. And people want to tear a man down because he flops and whines for calls too often (I agree, but contextually it isn't that important lol).

And those that say he is not one of THE greats of all-time...well you're simply on the wrong side of the fence from every former great, professionals, analysts, ya know people that live and breathe basketball.
It has nothing to do with his character off the court. There's something fundamentally wrong with a grown a$$ man flopping around on the basketball court when he's barely touched. It may be a cry for help :):)

I highly recommend Death Valley NP to anybody that has never visited...It is one of the most spectacular landscapes, and most hauntingly beautiful places I have ever witnessed...it really touched my soul. This one is looking west down into Panamint Valley from Towne Pass...
View attachment 371731
I read the other day it is only 80 miles from Mt Whitney. The highest and lowest point in the contiguous US just 80 miles apart...blows my mind. As much as I love the geography in this area, the West is just on another scale.

He's not a role model. He's a liar and a fraud but I can't comment about that without having my posts deleted. And I don't know anyone who says he's not "one of the greats." One of being the key words there. Sure, he's there. Somewhere. Far behind MJ.

And we don't understand why anybody likes that race baiting, white hating, stinking Commie, gutless flopping turd..

And we don't understand why anybody likes that race baiting, white hating, stinking Commie, gutless flopping turd..
So then...mostly personal dislikes. Has nothing to do with him being the 2nd greatest of all-time. And many would disagree of course and admire his hard work for people off the court, MJ included. He wished he had done more looking back. But it wasn't kosher back then.

Reactions: PA Vol
So then...mostly personal dislikes. Has nothing to do with him being the 2nd greatest of all-time. And many would disagree of course and admire his hard work for people off the court, MJ included. He wished he had done more looking back. But it wasn't kosher back then.
Posting the picture of an innocent police officer with the tagline "You're next" is never kosher

Posting the picture of an innocent police officer with the tagline "You're next" is never kosher
Yeah that wasn't cool (saying he's next to go to jail). He apologized. But talking about issues over long periods of time. MJ didn't feel it was kosher to talk out loud back then. Different times I guess.

And I totally agree that he is a great BB player..nobody can honestly say he is not.

Holy crap. How far away are you there? The landscape out there is staggering. Almost otherworldly...
it is beautiful. in GTNP you're above 6K elevation in Jackson. Grand stands at near 14,000 ft. it's almost fake looking.

Love the area, to visit. Nothing like catching a cuttthroat in Snake with that scenery in background. Or hiking in that area. My fav area was Absaroka Range between Lake & Cody WY. Reminded me so much of E TN. Had that quintessential small Western town feel. Wind Rivers are nice also.

Nothing holds a candle to WNC.

You know who else worked hard? Mao and Stalin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back