Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron passed Kobe half a decade ago. Catch up.
a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

View attachment 371725

Right, do you even watch the NBA?
8 of those 14 head to head team wins that Lebum has came in the last 6 years of Kobe's career. Next you want to tell me what happened when MJ played for the Wizards? Lebum isn't the talent nor does he have the heart of Kobe. He's a crybaby fraud. Sorry you don't like it

i'm not really making a comparison to us. i just find it interesting that they've collapsed and can't get out of it. and i don't think it's all location because of Kansas BBall success, hell even Iowa State football success
Iowa State isn't getting talent and isn't competing for national titles. Iowa State has a generational head coach who refuses to leave there for some strange reason. I mean if he was at Nebraska maybe he gets them back idk. But the point is, TN is located in the SEC surrounded by talent from GA, NC, and other top talent states. It just isn't the same. Basketball comparison is a good point I guess, but Kansas only signs a few guys a year, not 25.

8 of those 14 head to head team wins that Lebum has came in the last 6 years of Kobe's career. Next you want to tell me what happened when MJ played for the Wizards? Lebum isn't the talent nor does he have the heart of Kobe. He's a crybaby fraud. Sorry you don't like it

Lebron isn't the talent but has better numbers. Interesting.

Their reasoning for leaving the court was because they were sore losers.
Wrong, it’s been talked about in documentaries, they walked off in protest (to the Laegue mainly) that Detroit’s “dirty” style of play was being allowed and they felt it was bad for the game.

Also, to another posters point, no team or player back then would have had their toughness questioned. Lakers, Celtics, Hawks, etc etc etc were all extremely tough playing compared to LeTissue.

36 year old Kobe Bryant played on a 21-61 Laker team while shooting under 40%. Meanwhile 36 year old Lebron was holding the Larry O'brien trophy. Kobe spent the last 6 years of his career without even sniffing the conference finals lmfao.

Reactions: Voltrappedinfla
Wrong, it’s been talked about in documentaries, they walked off in protest (to the Laegue mainly) that Detroit’s “dirty” style of play was being allowed and they felt it was bad for the game.

Also, to another posters point, no team or player back then would have had their toughness questioned. Lakers, Celtics, Hawks, etc etc etc were all extremely tough playing compared to LeTissue.
LOL at LeTissue. LeChina, Lebum, Lefraud all great and true names. Maybe he walked off the court early because he had a phone call from Xi Jinping?

36 year old Kobe Bryant played on a 21-61 Laker team while shooting under 40%. Meanwhile 36 year old Lebron was holding the Larry O'brien trophy. Kobe spent the last 6 years of his career without even sniffing the conference finals lmfao.
because he's the GM of the team, right? that's like blaming him for the helicopter crash. He aint the pilot bro

And Lebron's reasoning for leaving the court early was to recieve treatment, but all we know that isn't true.

View attachment 371730

Kobe isn't in the same discussion as Mike and Lebron.

I hate the Bball talk but this is a great example of why people who get mesmerized by stats say dumb things. Kobe came into a team as a high schooler that had an all star at his position. Much different than what MJ and Lebrun came into where they were focal points so the stats naturally wouldn’t be great comparisons.

Watch how easy this easy. First 7 years in league
Kobe. 3 titles
Lebron zero
MJ zero

Context matters

you right. can't believe that loser kobe didn't just clone himself and play all 5 positions. unbelievable.

Lol so Kobe is able to afford the excuse of having bad teammates but Bron can't? Interesting. "lEbRoN pIcKs HiS tEaM!!" Yeah, imagine Kobe having 0 influence on who plays for LA. Dude almost left the Lakers till they brought in Gasol.

Lol so Kobe is able to afford the excuse of having bad teammates but Bron can't? Interesting. "lEbRoN pIcKs HiS tEaM!!" Yeah, imagine Kobe having 0 influence on who plays for LA. Dude almost left the Lakers till they brought in Gasol.

lebron hasn't had a horrible team since 2009, and that was before the super teams started springing up after Boston.

I hate the Bball talk but this is a great example of why people who get mesmerized by stats say dumb things. Kobe came into a team as a high schooler that had an all star at his position. Much different than what MJ and Lebrun came into where they were focal points so the stats naturally wouldn’t be great comparisons.

Watch how easy this easy. First 7 years in league
Kobe. 3 titles
Lebron zero
MJ zero

Context matters

17 ppg Eddie Jones being present had 0 to do with Kobe not dominating till his 5th year in the league.

lebron hasn't had a horrible team since 2009, and that was before the super teams started springing up after Boston.
Cavs won 18 games the year after he left the first time, they won 19 games the year after he left the second. Both teams were pretty much entirely the same besides Bron, so try again. Even the Heat missed the playoffs the year after he left.

There is a reason good players go to Kansas, and Nebraska can't afford to pay for a top 10 class to come there every year.

In basketball, adidas pays a large chunk for Kansas recruits. Nebraska should sign with Under Armour or another brand fighting for market share and have them foot the bill for football.(they should really sign with Jordan and do a big push about getting back to the greatness of the 90s and tie in Jordan and his 90s dominance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back