Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then...mostly personal dislikes. Has nothing to do with him being the 2nd greatest of all-time. And many would disagree of course and admire his hard work for people off the court, MJ included. He wished he had done more looking back. But it wasn't kosher back then.
Lebron isn't the 2nd best player of all-time. I'd take Kobe over Lebron in a heartbeat, and I wasn't even a fan of Kobe.

Holy crap. How far away are you there? The landscape out there is staggering. Almost otherworldly...
We were in the Alabama hills about 10-12 miles from the Whitney summit by air. It was the only shot I was able to get of Whitney without clouds shielding the summitt..here is another one to show you what I mean..Whitney is the peak in the back with the clouds covering it..
20210421_110756.jpg

it is beautiful. in GTNP you're above 6K elevation in Jackson. Grand stands at near 14,000 ft. it's almost fake looking.

Love the area, to visit. Nothing like catching a cuttthroat in Snake with that scenery in background. Or hiking in that area. My fav area was Absaroka Range between Lake & Cody WY. Reminded me so much of E TN. Had that quintessential small Western town feel. Wind Rivers are nice also.

Nothing holds a candle to WNC.
The Tetons are my favorite place on earth...and as much as I do love the Blue Ridge/Smoky Mountains, I totally 100% disagree..my heart belongs to the great western vistas...nothing holds a candle to them to me.

it's been said over and over, but if he leaves it won't be this administration's fault, but the past ones for letting the state of the program fall so far.
That's BS. This administration is doing everything the right way and if Tony chooses to leave it will be his decision and nothing to do with anything that happened in the past. You need to stop complaining about what did, or did not happen in the past. Nobody wants to hear that sh^t.

Well my doctor asked for my business card for physique coaching so I guess that went well 😂

@nicksjuzunk 's Doctor: "I'd really like to get together for some.... physique coaching. I'm very impressed with your....uhh...physique. Do you have a business card or something?"

@nicksjuzunk :
giphy.gif

Lebron isn't the 2nd best player of all-time. I'd take Kobe over Lebron in a heartbeat, and I wasn't even a fan of Kobe.
Same here and I was not a fan of MJ but give me those two over this illiterate POS always getting his picture taken with a book and its always on the first page.
76dede470f74a8074f2a63951c6bcf0da8102897feb2a664bbc93c0d741e3024_1.jpg

Dale Earnhardt > Richard Petty.
(Y'all want to talk basketball, be my guest)
Jimmy Johnson was greater than all of them. He was so dominate that NASCAR was forced to change the way the championship is won now. After he won 5 championships in a row, they fixed the system so it will never happen again---16 driver playoff over 10 races with 4 drivers being eliminated after every third race.

Jimmy Johnson was greater than all of them. He was so dominate that NASCAR was forced to change the way the championship is won now. After he won 5 championships in a row, they fixed the system so it will never happen again---16 driver playoff over 10 races with 4 drivers being eliminated after every third race.
Yeah, but he ain't from the South. He doesn't count.

Everybody does realize it is impossible to compare players or drivers from different eras due to size, speed, rules, equipment, transportation to and from games, condition of field or course, physical condition of those that played and expectations of those players at the time in which they played. I mean come on people....really but with that being said.......

Basketball - Dr. J
Baseball- Shoeless Joe Jackson
Football- Barry Sanders
Golf- Bobby Jones
NASCAR- Cale Yarborough
Tennis- John McEnroe
Bowling- Earl Weber
Wrestling- Andrea The Giant
Ping Pong- Ma Long
Guitar Player - Jimmy Page
Magician- David Blaine
Fan Base- THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

I think that about covers it........feel free to disagree but I'm right......carry on.

Everybody does realize it is impossible to compare players or drivers from different eras due to size, speed, rules, equipment, transportation to and from games, condition of field or course, physical condition of those that played and expectations of those players at the time in which they played. I mean come on people....really but with that being said.......

Basketball - Dr. J
Baseball- Shoeless Joe Jackson
Football- Barry Sanders
Golf- Bobby Jones
NASCAR- Cale Yarborough
Tennis- John McEnroe
Bowling- Earl Weber
Wrestling- Andrea The Giant
Ping Pong- Ma Long
Guitar Player - Jimmy Page
Magician- David Blaine
Fan Base- THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

I think that about covers it........feel free to disagree but I'm right......carry on.

Ping Pong- Ma Long

this made me laugh....it could be an actual name

EDIT: CAN I CHANGE MY NAME TO THIS PLZ PLZ PLZ

Curious what people think of our NiL plan. While from an educational standpoint, it is stupendous...I do have some concerns from a football fan perspective.

One concern is..."hey come to UT and take classes to learn how to build your brand, etc"

Vs

"Come to Alabama and we have people that will manage your brand while you focus on football"

I also wonder how deep/obsessed guys will get with focusing on their brand, social media, etc. rather than playing ball and focusing on core classes.

I just wonder if having a management group to handle and maximize their NiL affairs wouldn't be better...while sprinkling in these optional classes geared towards similar topics. Just not sure this program as our main selling point is all that. Do top recruits want MORE classroom burdens? I'm a bit skeptical.

Curious what people think of our NiL plan. While from an educational standpoint, it is stupendous...I do have some concerns from a football fan perspective.

One concern is..."hey come to UT and take classes to learn how to build your brand, etc"

Vs

"Come to Alabama and we have people that will manage your brand while you focus on football"

I also wonder how deep/obsessed guys will get with focusing on their brand, social media, etc. rather than playing ball and focusing on core classes.

I just wonder if having a management group to handle and maximize their NiL affairs wouldn't be better...while sprinkling in these optional classes geared towards similar topics. Just not sure this program as our main selling point is all that. Do top recruits want MORE classroom burdens? I'm a bit skeptical.

"I also wonder how deep/obsessed guys will get with focusing on their brand, social media, etc. rather than playing ball and focusing on core classes."

Honestly, yeah this a big concern, imo. Really didn't help ourselves that much when you put it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back