Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ship jobs out because the government taxes them through the roof so they find savings elsewhere. Labor is a huge expense for companies so if you can get it cheaper elsewhere then you offset your tax bill and make a profit. They aren't "evil". They are in business to make fracking money, not sing kumbaya.
Did you see the G7 conference members just passed a minimum 15% corporate tax rate globally. This is a step in the right direction to help prevent countries from attracting major corporations by giving them tax free status, for a stated period of time. The only problem with the G7 is that it does not include Russia, China or Mexico :):):):):).

Did you see the G7 conference members just passed a minimum 15% corporate tax rate globally. This is a step in the right direction to help prevent countries from attracting major corporations by giving them tax free status, for a stated period of time. The only problem with the G7 is that it does not include Russia, China or Mexico :):):):):).
So now all businesses are funneled to those three countries..... awesome

This has to be directed toward the people living in Cajun country. I could definitely see someone in Houma LA cookin up cicadas.
No, it's directed at the PGA Tournament in Dublin, Ohio this week--The Memorial. The golf course is covered with Cicadas this week. Nick Faldo made an off the cuff comment about eating them and it just took off. The announcers think they're giving a history lesson on Cicadas :):):)

Sorry guys. Been running sprints around the neighborhood all night after that win. There’s some games that stick with you that you never forget. You’ll remember every single detail - usually it’s the tough losses - but last night is one of those for me. Just an unreal win. Let’s have an easier one tonight!

I recall playing King's Academy up here in Tri Cities. Each player was a mini version of Jeff Bagwell. Pretty sure over half roster signed to play D1 ball. We gave them a damn good game. Big difference when you add finances and know how to a program, really those baseball programs recruit themselves. Similar to Walters State years back, on collegiate level.

Spot on. That's how I got noticed and signed with Arky State back in the day. Seems like every community had their own little league and kids' football program to feed the schools. We played some tough competition, way above our level/size of school. I was a freshman JV the year we played Mike Schmidt's Fairview team. That along with some other teams we played drew attention to our program. That was way back before all of the media attention on HS players and the web. Coaches, sportswriters and scouts were the method back then. The world moved on and my old high school and the communities around it are big nothings now. The larger and private schools built programs to attract the talent and many parents responded by moving to their areas. Can't blame them, the kids need quality development and exposure to be able to move on.

Walters State is still a dominant force in juco.

So stuff is going to get more expensive? Awesome

Sorry guys. Been running sprints around the neighborhood all night after that win. There’s some games that stick with you that you never forget. You’ll remember every single detail - usually it’s the tough losses - but last night is one of those for me. Just an unreal win. Let’s have an easier one tonight!
Ekeler?

Last edited:
Cant believe they took that guy out.

To your point, went to NCAA.com. They dont just lead their conference in most imp offensive statistics. They lead the entire Country. This isnt a D-2 school that got lucky. There are several MLB prospects on that team. One dude who was player of year in their conference, hit oppo three run dinger. Good player.

Yeah, you could realistically argue that the ACC tourney champion is the worst team in our regional. That’s crazy for the #3 national seed.

Well when we jack our rate up to more than double that then corporations will still flee to other countries. Stupid move. The US should do what is best for the US. America first.

Here’s the latest video from a channel that puts out some great content for those of you interested in history. I binged all fortyish interviews over the course of a weekend.

Just read the article on SDS from some candy ass media hack from Indianapolis. He was disturbed by Gilbert's celebration and kept mentioning these so-called unwritten rules. Screw that. Let kids play with intensity and emotion. If it's a rule, write it down. If not, it's not a rule. If Wright St. is offended and gets us again, then throw at him. Other than that, quit getting your panties in a wad every time the wind blows.

Just read the article on SDS from some candy ass media hack from Indianapolis. He was disturbed by Gilbert's celebration and kept mentioning these so-called unwritten rules. Screw that. Let kids play with intensity and emotion. If it's a rule, write it down. If not, it's not a rule. If Wright St. is offended and gets us again, then throw at him. Other than that, quit getting your panties in a wad every time the wind blows.
All the unwritten rules need to be burned...then written.

There is a large faction of people who demand that baseball be played with zero emotion. I’ll never understand it. They want it to be the most boring sport on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back