Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a large faction of people who demand that baseball be played with zero emotion. I’ll never understand it. They want it to be the most boring sport on the planet.
Watched the game on my computer at my Mom's. She is 94. Her brother is in the NJCAA and ABCA Coaches Hall of Fame from the 60s and 70s. Showed her the home run and all the kids celebrating and she thought it was great. Wanted to know if UT was on TV today.

Just read the article on SDS from some candy ass media hack from Indianapolis. He was disturbed by Gilbert's celebration and kept mentioning these so-called unwritten rules. Screw that. Let kids play with intensity and emotion. If it's a rule, write it down. If not, it's not a rule. If Wright St. is offended and gets us again, then throw at him. Other than that, quit getting your panties in a wad every time the wind blows.
He probably shouldn't have tossed his bat 10 ft in the air at his teammates, but other than that it was fine 😂.

The only reason "unwritten rules" exist is because pitchers are little girls and everyone else is trying to avoid taking 96 to the head. Weird how all the stupid rules are to protect pitchers when pitchers just so happen to be the only ones allowed to sling a weapon at other people.

Get rid of the stupid unwritten rules by handing out month long suspensions to anyone purposefully throwing at batters.

/rant

1*PnFdxnfJviAo_s2_ixxPKw.png

Random thing

"If you build it, he will come" is the actual line. This is one of those popular Mandela Effects. So many people will swear it is "they will come".

Or proof we ended up in an alternate timeline or someone has altered our timeline 😁

Random thing

"If you build it, he will come" is the actual line. This is one of those popular Mandela Effects. So many people will swear it is "they will come".

Or proof we ended up in an alternate timeline or someone has altered our timeline 😁

He just wanted to play catch with his ghost dad. The other famous ghost ball players were just a bonus.

He probably shouldn't have tossed his bat 10 ft in the air at his teammates, but other than that it was fine 😂.

The only reason "unwritten rules" exist is because pitchers are little girls and everyone else is trying to avoid taking 96 to the head. Weird how all the stupid rules are to protect pitchers when pitchers just so happen to be the only ones allowed to sling a weapon at other people.

Get rid of the stupid unwritten rules by handing out month long suspensions to anyone purposefully throwing at batters.

/rant
So you want umpires to judge if someone was intentionally thrown at and then suspend them for a month.

It isn't rocket science to tell if someone was hit on purpose.

Totally agree. Back in the day during a game, the pitcher intentionally threw a fastball at my head because I hit a triple off him earlier. Good thing for helmets. I wanted to kill him, but had to take my base instead while he smirked. Easy as hell to see when a pitcher decides to hit you with a fastball.

Reactions: jave36
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back