Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schiano was never going to do crap here either way and everybody knew it. He was and still is a **** hire for UT. This ain't Rutgers.

Still waiting on that big lawsuit he was going to file against UT that so many promised would happen. Oh wait...he didn't. Most everybody knows why that will acknowledge the truth of what he did at PSU and Tampa Bay - besides being a meh or worse coach. So proud of the majority of our fanbase and state legislators for SchiaNO.

I take too much medicine. My morning meds are 13 pills. Plus I took 2 Tylenol and a Mucinex. And I haven't even done my insulin yet.

Reactions: hooter vol
I’m not a full Titans fan but this just seems like news that would have been exciting 7 years ago. Wide Receivers can be productive later into their career sometimes. It will be interesting to see how much he has in the tank and how much he cares to push himself
Unless his work ethic just takes a nosedive, Julio still has a lot left in his tank. I hate to say this about a former Bammer, but he's a stud WR.

Reactions: Vols4us
I’m not a full Titans fan but this just seems like news that would have been exciting 7 years ago. Wide Receivers can be productive later into their career sometimes. It will be interesting to see how much he has in the tank and how much he cares to push himself

Jerry Rice would seem to be excellent example of a guy that caught 65-85 passes a season late in his career that Julio has the body and work ethic to emulate. The guy is a freak athlete who is still a work out warrior. With Brown on the other side he doesn't have to be "the man" any more. It should help both of them. In reality it's going to open the middle of the field for the TE and slot to catch a zillion balls. They expect Josh Reynolds to be in the rotation to give each a break along with playing some slot.

His contract is 3 years and the last year has a team opt out. So in reality they are just on the hook for two years, which fits their window for this team to make a SB. Big time signing.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
So I know we likely arent getting Arch Manning, but what if one of our main selling points to Arch is to un-retire #16 so he can wear it, would yall be alright with that, especially if he comes here?

That’s why smaller countries kick our butts all the time..... you pay 15-18,000 dollars a year not including travel for club teams to gain access to scholarships, national teams and the like...... can a kid and a ball get noticed? Sure, but it’s extremely unlikely in this country.
That is a stupid way of doing things...but soccer is a stupid sport to me...so..🤷‍♂️

That is a stupid way of doing things...but soccer is a stupid sport to me...so..🤷‍♂️
Never big on soccer. Then I watched Sunderland till I Die and watched some games when it was basically the only sport on. I became a fan.

The fandom is second to none. You should watch that Netflix doc. I think any sports fan would appreciate it even if they don’t enjoy soccer.

Last edited:
I here all the crying about travel soccer costs! All I can say is be damn happy you do not have two kids in travel ice and roller hockey like me.
How much does that cost? I currently do travel soccer(not the big deal one)..... travel baseball and basketball...... I’m glad my kids don’t do dance or gymnastics bc that is more expensive that I want to pay.

Never big on soccer. Then I watched Sunderland till I Die and watched some games when it was basically the only sport on. I became a fan.

The fandom is second to none. You should watch that Netflix doc. I think any sports fan would appreciate it even if they don’t enjoy soccer.

Ted Lasso is fun. Im a Tottenham fan but Kane is about to jet, makes me not care so much anymore.

So I know we likely arent getting Arch Manning, but what if one of our main selling points to Arch is to un-retire #16 so he can wear it, would yall be alright with that, especially if he comes here?
If it takes that to get him to come here and he does not want to be here otherwise, then no, I would not be ok with that.

I’ve finally learned the name of a song I despise so I can now focus my hatred.

Groove is in the Heart

What tripe is this?

Music is for peasants. I only listen to live feeds from the trading floors of the major stock exchanges.

People tend to forget Spaceballs when thinking of John Candy.

R4069e940ee0c8b9c042aa6bfeae9003d

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back