Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never big on soccer. Then I watched Sunderland till I Die and watched some games when it was basically the only sport on. I became a fan.

The fandom is second to none. You should watch that Netflix doc. I think any sports fan would appreciate it even if they don’t enjoy soccer.
It's amazing how the fandom truly impacts local communities! Especially when it comes to relegation and promotion from/to the Premier League.

I know I'm probably forgetting a lot more. John Candy was in a lot of movies.

Haha I actually do this but it does literally take me almost 20 minutes to ****

If you’re actually dropping one, that’s one thing, but when I can hear your phone ding and hear your music, I ain’t playing. Like I know you ain’t *****ing

I’m literally standing here making noises “ughhh” or the best one “ohhhawwwwahhhhh”

Reactions: Brillovol
If you’re actually dropping one, that’s one thing, but when I can hear your phone ding and hear your music, I ain’t playing. Like I know you ain’t *****ing

I’m literally standing here making noises “ughhh” or the best one “ohhhawwwwahhhhh”
If he is married......!I understand

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Dumb statement is dumb, which is Ubben.

Why go back to the future to Texas and Oklahoma's control of the conference and their control of the money/power? I guess he wants Arky's basketball and baseball programs in the B12, which is where he would rather be.

Well @David Ubben also sells cigarettes and marijuanas to elementary school kids. There is no limits to his depravity.

How much does that cost? I currently do travel soccer(not the big deal one)..... travel baseball and basketball...... I’m glad my kids don’t do dance or gymnastics bc that is more expensive that I want to pay.
Dance is not cheap, for sure. We pay a ridiculous amount to cover classes, costumes, competition fees and travel expenses. We only do one comp a year away from the Knoxville area and the remaining 2-3 in the area, but it all adds up.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

Music? If it's "Groove is in the Heart", I think I might know who it is....

Dance is not cheap, for sure. We pay a ridiculous amount to cover classes, costumes, competition fees and travel expenses. We only do one comp a year away from the Knoxville area and the remaining 2-3 in the area, but it all adds up.
Yeah..... I have some friends that do dance but they travel way more than you do..... it’s much more expensive than my travel teams..... baseball costs more up front for me but basketball costs more with the travel involved right now.

Reactions: drvenner
I think I'm rooting for Oregon tonight, but you're lying to yourself if you don't think a UT/LSU Super would be must watch TV after all that's gone on this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back