Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like turkey bacon and turkey sausage. I like the pig versions too, but turkey bacon and sausage are mighty tasty. @ me all you want. You ain't changing my mind, my name is neither Francis nor Karena and I am as patriotic as anyone on here.
I actually also like turkey products...I love pork though.

Reactions: drvenner
For all the generational bashing of young folks these days, it seems like in baseball it is the oldheads that are so soft and into this illusion of Victorian civility and unwritten rules in the game.

"The fans got into our heads" lol no shiz. This guy wouldn't last 10 seconds coaching international soccer matches. He thinks our gentle frat crowd is a bunch of meanies and should be quiet and civil...lol he ain't seen nothing. Hope we bring it twice as hard this weekend and leave them shook.

*Not saying to be a d*** or violent, but talking to the opposing pitcher is as American as apple pie and it's really not that serious or meaningful*
BAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL FIIIVEEEE!!! Classic heckle.

What would be y'all's walk up song?

We already know @nicksjuzunk would play Groove Is In The Heart.

@bignewt would choose anything Nickelback.

@m1al would choose Florida-Georgia Line.

@Christian Lowe would choose newly released pop music.

@tn88volfan would choose techno music.

@gainesvol82 would choose Post Malone.

@Paper_Towel would choose Dire Straits (but only if live)

@ChismsHeadband would choose weird music.

@Orange Studs would choose Africa by Toto

@drvenner would choose Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd. @Ulysees E. McGill would go anything Skynyrd.

@TrippieRedd would blast Levitating by Dua Lipa

@utvols88 would play Rock Lobster by The B-52s
The new Wonder Woman theme song

I don’t care who knows it

Priest’s retirement reminded me of this - one of his finest moments. I was hopping mad during this whole debacle of a game in 2017, but in retrospect you have to laugh. Just sitting here listening to this whole sequence on audio is downright hilarious, including the crescendo at 1:35.

What would be y'all's walk up song?

We already know @nicksjuzunk would play Groove Is In The Heart.

@bignewt would choose anything Nickelback.

@m1al would choose Florida-Georgia Line.

@Christian Lowe would choose newly released pop music.

@tn88volfan would choose techno music.

@gainesvol82 would choose Post Malone.

@Paper_Towel would choose Dire Straits (but only if live)

@ChismsHeadband would choose weird music.

@Orange Studs would choose Africa by Toto

@drvenner would choose Tuesday's Gone by Skynyrd. @Ulysees E. McGill would go anything Skynyrd.

@TrippieRedd would blast Levitating by Dua Lipa

@utvols88 would play Rock Lobster by The B-52s
Mine was Frayed Ends of Sanity - Metallica

Reactions: nicksjuzunk

Priest’s retirement reminded me of this - one of his finest moments. I was hopping mad during this whole debacle of a game in 2017, but in retrospect you have to laugh. Just sitting here listening to this whole sequence on audio is downright hilarious, including the crescendo at 1:35.

our QB's couldnt have started at Austin ****ing Peay.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Priest always echoed how VOLS fans felt. He will be missed.

This is why we’re numb as a fanbase. How can we not be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back