Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu
Love this GIF.

This is not a man... This is a weakling.

For all the generational bashing of young folks these days, it seems like in baseball it is the oldheads that are so soft and into this illusion of Victorian civility and unwritten rules in the game.

"The fans got into our heads" lol no shiz. This guy wouldn't last 10 seconds coaching international soccer matches. He thinks our gentle frat crowd is a bunch of meanies and should be quiet and civil...lol he ain't seen nothing. Hope we bring it twice as hard this weekend and leave them shook.

*Not saying to be a d*** or violent, but talking to the opposing pitcher is as American as apple pie and it's really not that serious or meaningful*

I think they are muting you because all you do is whine about it incessantly.
Lol I’ve only talked when others were literally talking about it, you know like usual message board talk they just got pissed because I talked down towards Fulmer for taking his “retirement money”. “Incessantly” should be redefined if that’s the case

Lol I’ve only talked when others were literally talking about it, you know like usual message board talk they just got pissed because I talked down towards Fulmer for taking his “retirement money”. “Incessantly” should be redefined if that’s the case

Ok then.
IhGtbR0CE2Tgk.gif

Literally from today...taking a post about Pruitt and taking the Non Sequitur expressway over to Fulmer talk.

I oNlY PoST aBoUt FuLmEr WheN oTherS Do

Screenshot_20210608-182710_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-183336_Chrome.jpg

For all the generational bashing of young folks these days, it seems like in baseball it is the oldheads that are so soft and into this illusion of Victorian civility and unwritten rules in the game.

"The fans got into our heads" lol no shiz. This guy wouldn't last 10 seconds coaching international soccer matches. He thinks our gentle frat crowd is a bunch of meanies and should be quiet and civil...lol he ain't seen nothing. Hope we bring it twice as hard this weekend and leave them shook.

*Not saying to be a d*** or violent, but talking to the opposing pitcher is as American as apple pie and it's really not that serious or meaningful*

Blast that coach’s comments over the loud speaker during warm ups and let the crowd do the rest.

When you have to fire someone that you hired, you are admitting to a mistake.
most people don’t like to admit their mistakes.
Fulmer and Pruitt go hand and hand but according to Devo182 we should only badmouth Pruitt and not mention the person who hired him…just a very weird take to all of this

There are many, many reasons I want Heupel to be succesful.

One of them is that I don't want to have to see this kind of thing reposted in 3-4 years, with everyone piling on about how Heupel was too focused on off-the-field team building fluff when he should have had everyone grinding in the weight room while he cold-called 2025 recruits yadah yadah yadah

Fulmer and Pruitt go hand and hand but according to Devo182 we should only badmouth Pruitt and not mention the person who hired him…just a very weird take to all of this
They are both fired..... what more do you want? If it wasn’t for Fulmer..... we would have had a longer wait between championships than Georgia.

No I’m good, this is a message board you have the ability to mute me if you like but when the convo shifts to Pruitt or Fulmer I’ll freely voice my opinion on that matter if I feel like it. They pissed off a lot of ppl on there way out and continuing to be angry on how they left the university is fair game IMO especially considering it hasn’t even been a year since it all went down…
The thing is that very few people here wanted Pruitt to stay. Quite a few predicted that he would, but that is very different from saying they agreed with that decision. I, like a lot of people, look at Coach Fulmer's body of work over 30 years and don't utterly revile him for the poor decision to support Pruitt.

Anyone else interested in trying to get tickets for this weekend? If so, I’ll start a thread later so we can help each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back