Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we’re numb as a fanbase. How can we not be?

Ha ha. Yeah for sure.

The 2017 debacle led to me being able to stomach that 2018 debacle so much better. I was able to laugh out loud during the live game while we were fumbling those balls all over the field in the first half.

Good heavens! Just when you think it can’t get any worse…

I honestly just don’t take it as seriously anymore

Ha ha. Yeah for sure.

The 2017 debacle led to me being able to stomach that 2018 debacle so much better. I was able to laugh out loud during the live game while we were fumbling those balls all over the field in the first half.

Good heavens! Just when you think it can’t get any worse…

I honestly just don’t take it as seriously anymore

I hear you. Our level of play isn’t on the level of our competitors. Hopefully, that’ll change in near future. Solid play is fun to watch. Tennessee… not so much.

I have no idea what you’re saying. I was simply saying I’m jealous of Jimbo’s massive McDonalds bags
Texas A&M being good will benefit us this class. They’re battling UGA and Bama for a lot of kids. And to an extent LSU who they’re battling more.. could be the difference in LSU having a freshman impact player or not when we play in ‘22

Texas A&M being good will benefit us this class. They’re battling UGA and Bama for a lot of kids. And to an extent LSU who they’re battling more.. could be the difference in LSU having a freshman impact player or not when we play in ‘22
Within reason I want LSU to recruit strong seeing as they play Bama (obviously) and Florida yearly. It’s in our best interest for them to be strong. ‘22 will be what may.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back