Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIAP. Heard this on Finebaum and now read it again. The Texas situation reminds me of when Auburn tried to hire someone while Tubs was still employed.

It’s being reported that Tom Herman contacted South Carolina AD Ray Tanner about the opening in Columbia before Shane Beamer was hired.
Not to brag but I called that. Herman should want to leave.

SIAP. Heard this on Finebaum and now read it again. The Texas situation reminds me of when Auburn tried to hire someone while Tubs was still employed.

It’s being reported that Tom Herman contacted South Carolina AD Ray Tanner about the opening in Columbia before Shane Beamer was hired.
👀

She’s already trying to pick out fixtures and tubs etc. I’m over here like, yeah ok hun as I shake my head, no.
Haha they say if a married couple can make it through building a house they can make it through just about anything. I wish you the best. And I’d be doing the same thing lol

Well boys I think I caught the Rona. Felt like I’ve had a mild cold the last couple days now this evening I was eating some chips and realized I didn’t taste anything then realized I couldn’t smell anything. Now I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck, Ole lady is sick also. Guess we’ll go get tested tomorrow. Sorry if this is breaking the thread rules @Freak

Not sure whether to read that as a subversive coup attempt against the sitting powers-that-be or just a focused massing of resources to outweigh the other side.

lol maybe they're the same thing....
It’s the same spiel they gave 3 years ago when they hired Pruitt and told us he was the guy.

Well boys I think I caught the Rona. Felt like I’ve had a mild cold the last couple days now this evening I was eating some chips and realized I didn’t taste anything then realized I couldn’t smell anything. Now I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck, Ole lady is sick also. Guess we’ll go get tested tomorrow. Sorry if this is breaking the thread rules @Freak
Good luck man, sorry to hear that.

You’ll be alright. Me and my wife had it. I felt like poo for 3 days just achy and tired, but bounced right back afterwards. My wife had flu and covid but she was fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back