Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well boys I think I caught the Rona. Felt like I’ve had a mild cold the last couple days now this evening I was eating some chips and realized I didn’t taste anything then realized I couldn’t smell anything. Now I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck, Ole lady is sick also. Guess we’ll go get tested tomorrow. Sorry if this is breaking the thread rules @Freak
i thought i lost my taste just after the Florida game also... turns out, it was the bottle of Bullet that i drank.

I hate Kiffin with every ounce of my soul for being the reason we've been sliding into mediocrity for 10 plus years (I think the night he left was the night I quit lurking this site and finally signed up). But, if you block that from memory, he is exactly the head coach I would want IF he had truly grown up and wants this job as badly as it's rumored. Great offensive mind, excellent recruiter, players coach, willing to speak his mind.

He is the one who f#$%ed this up, now make him fix it!!!
People need to get over the "Kiffin did this" narrative. The UT administration has continually been screwing this up for well over a decade now.

What? With all due respect, you need to read up on what happened after that. His departure hurt but the admin didn’t have to hire Dooley or Butch. They didn’t have the sizable enough buyout to keep him.
Hamilton is the reason we're in the shape we are today. Then Currie and Fulmer is trying to fix it. I wish people would get off Fulmer's a$$.

Pons should have stayed in the draft

His stock is going to drop this season

I don’t know. I think he’ll score less, but that’s not what his value is to a pro team. They see him as a lock down defender at the 1-4 spots. That has major value in the league. It’s how Corey Brewer managed to stay in the league for 10+ years despite never being more than a role player as a scorer

Like most feel, I highly doubt Kiffin is ever here again. There’d be something awesome about Phil happily introducing him at the presser that would be great though.

I also would feel much better about beating Ole Miss next year with Kiffin on the west sideline.
ATC...how about a little priority handling tomorrow? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back