Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I legit think Gus being on the market with no buyout has changed things.

I’d be happy as hell with Gus too.

Also happy with Freeze too.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all we’ve heard this season is “Pruitt’s definitely back,” then a week after Malzahn is canned we’re suddenly looking to make a change.

I hope someone can help me out. I just found out above all the new information(rumors) about changes in the last few minutes. About what time did this latest buzz get started today? I’m going to go back and read everything.

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that all we’ve heard this season is “Pruitt’s definitely back,” then a week after Malzahn is canned we’re suddenly looking to make a change.

He fits Phil’s mold (if he’s involved with the hiring still).

Plus I’m sure most boosters would back a guy with his experience in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
Well boys I think I caught the Rona. Felt like I’ve had a mild cold the last couple days now this evening I was eating some chips and realized I didn’t taste anything then realized I couldn’t smell anything. Now I feel like I’ve been hit with a truck, Ole lady is sick also. Guess we’ll go get tested tomorrow. Sorry if this is breaking the thread rules @Freak

Be praying for you and your wife.

All these insider drive bys got me so ready

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back