Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?

Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?
Good luck Weezer.

I hope things turn out well for you and your family

Reactions: VOLSONLY and Weezer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back