Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?
Prayers sir

What if ........... UT's football'a defense was as good as UT's basketball's defense ? Well, now that I think about it, we might have one more win, because we couldn't score in a whorehouse (while JG was starting), with a pocket full of hundreds and cocaine

My coaching board:

1. Lane
2. keep Pruitt one more year

3. Napier
4. Freeze
giphy.gif

Man there is some real hate at the top for OBC. But he has brought it upon himself so I don’t feel sorry for him really one bit. Will be interesting to see how much of his “antics” from this past season come out publicly...will not be a good look for him.

LFG
These antics you speak of relate to the OBC or CJP? And are these tight lipped meetings working on a package deal with new leadership in the AD as well as the football program?

If Pruitt and his staff are handing out GIT shirts the day before signing day to Loooong time commits and especially local in state kids. F them I want them fired yesterday.
I don’t believe they’re git shirts. There’s no surprise high level flips on the horizon. It’s actually a solid allowing these loyal kids another avenue since they know these coaches won’t be in Knoxville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back