Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe they’re git shirts. There’s no surprise high level flips on the horizon. It’s actually a solid allowing these loyal kids another avenue since they know these coaches won’t be in Knoxville.
I see the point. But if they were solid to the school I think that’s different.

Didn’t say that. Went from like 27 commits down to 21 real fast. About to lose more than that IMO.

suckagain.gif

What if ........... UT's football'a defense was as good as UT's basketball's defense ? Well, now that I think about it, we might have one more win, because we couldn't score in a whorehouse (while JG was starting), with a pocket full of hundreds and cocaine
All the more reason to hire Freeze. He's proven he can score

I stand with Pruitt
He's our coach until he isn't. I don't feel anywhere near the same as I did in Dooley's and Butches last year. Maybe I am just numb. Numb to the losses, numb to thinking a coach will come in here and magically make it better. I hope we win Saturday, and the sad truth in a lot of our fans don't want us to.

Does any other school screw their fans over as badly as UT? I swear, as the years go by, the Big Orange Screw just continues to grow.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?
They’ll call tomorrow with good news brother! I’ll be sure to say a prayer for her tonight.

Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?
I hope you get the best possible news tomorrow. All the prayers and good vibes for you.

I’m already in Jupiter, I’ll take one for the team.
@Atlanta VOL sailfish interest you?

Hit up your neighbor Michael J to throw some $$$$ in also. Lol JK MJ got a beautiful new course in Hobe Sound. Drones brings you beers and carts go 35 mph. That's awesome! Bear Club pissed off MJ so he built his own.

VQ guys especially price are trying to play it cool and brush it off like they weren’t white knighting for Pruitt during the vandy game. They don’t have the access anymore as they once they did so they have been kissing ass.

Exactly what i meant by them leaving it open with the “90% he back” comment and those things. Just to keep them selves in play so they can spin it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back