Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, no argument there--- if you look at the roster, Kiffin did an amazing job with what he had to work with... one low kick away from beating bama... I wouldn't have a problem bringing him back at all because he's smart enough now with his experience to know to surround himself with the right coaches and stay out of their way.
He lost at least two games to very mediocre teams and finished 7-6. That big class he brought in never amounted to that much.

VQ guys especially price are trying to play it cool and brush it off like they weren’t white knighting for Pruitt during the vandy game. They don’t have the access anymore as they once they did so they have been kissing ass.

Exactly what i meant by them leaving it open with the “90% he back” comment and those things. Just to keep them selves in play so they can spin it later.
Demand your money back. Seriously, kudos to Brent Hubbs for running what seems to me like a complete scam.

Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?

No news is good news! Praying for great news for your Mom.

VQ guys especially price are trying to play it cool and brush it off like they weren’t white knighting for Pruitt during the vandy game. They don’t have the access anymore as they once they did so they have been kissing ass.

Exactly what i meant by them leaving it open with the “90% he back” comment and those things. Just to keep them selves in play so they can spin it later.
100. I have been saying AP is Pruitts mouthpiece and half the stuff he says makes zero sense. Especially his comments on the QBs. He literally tried to campaign for JG for UF by saying “we may see why having a fifth year QB could be handy when checking into run plays.” LOL! They were for sure kissing a**.

Mannnn Beaver coming back makes all of this discussion complete bs.

We need to be talking more about the basketvols, something real.
I'm sure that's happening, in the basketball forum. Hardly surprising other things are being discussed in the recruiting forum.

Dude, AP speaks directly to JP. They’re friends. They have plenty of access, stop enabling this nonsense that recurs every 3 years

Been a rough day. Today would have been my parents' 53rd wedding anniversary, but we lost my dad 4 years ago. So how did I spend my day? Taking my mom to get an MRI to determine if she has breast cancer. We were supposed to get a call with the results this afternoon, but of course, no call. So I'm freaking out already. This hasn't helped. I mean, recruiting and football are nothing when compared to my mom, but at least those I can vent about. Just hoping they call tomorrow with good news.

So what are we gonna do about football and recruiting? We lose this class, and even if Pruitt does get canned, whoever comes in is facing an uphill battle to win. How many more years behind will we be?
Praying for God's perfect will and perfect peace for you and your Mom.

Prayers for you and your family man!

With the way Freeze tweets back to random vol fans with requests to reach out, I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was on VQ or VN lurking. Definitely not Bass though. No way Freeze has THAT much time on his hands.
Would be willing to bet he posts often in the Endzone

100. I have been saying AP is Pruitts mouthpiece and half the stuff he says makes zero sense. Especially his comments on the QBs. He literally tried to campaign for JG for UF by saying “we may see why having a fifth year QB could be handy when checking into run plays.” LOL! They were for sure kissing a**.

JGs dad has long been one of their biggest sources so i think that always played a factor too in the way they covered the team.

Well it was fun while it lasted.

I’ll be back tomorrow night when rumors kick back up again. Maybe we can get an Urban rumor rolling for a few hours!
Lol you think he’s just supposed to be at home watching a movie with the family?

Prayers for your Mom weez... 🙏

God bless you guys.

Good luck to your Mom, Weezer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back