Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to keep Chaney? Let alone being stale af, the guy doesn’t recruit.

I think he meshes well with an offensive minded coach. Sort of like he did with Kiffin. If we were to get someone like Sarkisian in here, I think Chaney could stick around and I think the offense would look pretty good under those two.

Does anyone think its possible that Pruitt would step down as HC, and just be DC until his contract ended? If his relationship with some of the kids on the team is strong, I could almost see him doing that until "his" guys are gone before moving on.

Tea noob here outside of sleepy time teas.

Is black tea pretty drinkable? Looking for something light and drinkable to replace coffee, but more natural than energy shots. Preferrably with some peripheral health benefits.

I bought some tea that is advertised as high octane tea. It’s called Zest Tea. The flavor options aren’t too great but the one I like is called Blue Lady. It’s a black tea with orange and hibiscus, IIRC. It has a high amount of L-Theanine to help with maintained energy throughout the day. I don’t get the initial jolt that I get from coffee with this but I will say I feel more energized throughout the day. No more afternoon cup of coffee because I don’t feel like I’m crashing.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Here's the exact quote:
"This is a business, first and foremost. So you expect to hear stuff like that. You just can’t focus on it. And you just have to be ready for change,” said tight end Miles Campbell, who committed to Tennessee in May ahead of Florida State, Georgia Tech and North Carolina State. “If there was a change, like I hear Coach Pruitt could get fired and Hugh Freeze could come in. That’s a small possibility, but if that’s the case I’m still in a good spot because Hugh Freeze’s offense is pretty good with the tight ends as well. But that’s not my main focus. My focus is coming up to Tennessee and playing under Coach Pruitt.”

If you’ve ever watched Pruitt in a coaches clinic video, you’re so far off base on that it’s ridiculous. I think the whole having to be a head coach gig is just overloading his plate. I don’t think he was truly cut out to be that ceo type
It’s clear he can’t do either. It’s year three and our guys can’t even line up right. I’m sure Pruitt understands the concepts to some degree but he clearly isn’t smart enough to teach the concepts and/or modify his defense based on the players he has. The guy is terrible

Is it beyond reason to think that some of these prospects are sticking because they believe they will be coached by someone other than Pruitt, Freeze or otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back