Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
or are they just doing their job so they don't have time to boom on the internet?

oh, wait....speaking of............................................brb.
They...................... Had................. Plenty of............... Time............... Last cycle.........................
JS

Reactions: VOLSONLY
source.gif

@95 Vol Alum - How'd they get your baby picture?

No, I don’t actually I think he’s a goof who has no team, no sense, and no connections.
I use to follow him just to see him get abused by his own followers. You got to check out his videos where he was supposed to be singing with a NFL team over the summer. If he says anything that actually comes true he is lucky. From what they found out so far is that he lives in Oregon and is not even a Ga fan. If he has any news on Tennessee then somebody has told him. UGA fans hates this guy

Tea noob here outside of sleepy time teas.

Is black tea pretty drinkable? Looking for something light and drinkable to replace coffee, but more natural than energy shots. Preferrably with some peripheral health benefits.
Orange spice and cranberry/blood orange are my go to flavors. Combine a tulsi tea with the black tea and you won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back