Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to hang our hat on a FCS QB?

I'm starting to think shutting down the program for a year might make sense.

Don't think we are gonna lean on this kid, he's gonna be experienced needed just in case... Bailey, Shrout, and Salter will be improved so there may not be a need, but it's good to have...

This class doesn’t suck lol. Size all over the place.
Of those that have signed, I like salter, Campbell, and T. Evans a lot. The rest is ok but our secondary class is awful and we might not get Brooks. If we don’t get him this class is a C- at best and will put us even further behind. On top of that we’re gonna strike out in 22.

Of those that have signed, I like salter, Campbell, and T. Evans a lot. The rest is ok but our secondary class is awful and we might not get Brooks. If we don’t get him this class is a C- at best and will put us even further behind. On top of that we’re gonna strike out in 22.
Sounds like someone wants a cookie for pointing out the obvious repeatedly. Can’t we just say yeah we suck this year, the coach is very likely out the door & its nuking parts of our signing class and not sit here moaning all day? Mercy.

Sounds like someone wants a cookie for pointing out the obvious repeatedly. Can’t we just say yeah we suck this year, the coach is very likely out the door & its nuking parts of our signing class and not sit here moaning all day? Mercy.
But is he out the door? We're very possibly costing ourselves a shot at next year's class if he's not, because it's highly probable that if he stays, we're having this exact same conversation next year.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Tea noob here outside of sleepy time teas.

Is black tea pretty drinkable? Looking for something light and drinkable to replace coffee, but more natural than energy shots. Preferrably with some peripheral health benefits.

Yerba Mate. Buy it loose leaf at Kroger or Whole Foods. Has caffeine but also will give you a nice mood and clarity of mind lift without jitters. It has an earthy taste and pairs well with honey and/or lemon and ginger.

Last edited:
Reactions: nesbuddha66
Just checked the rankings.

We are still in the top 10, we had posters saying we would fall out of the top 30 and you Guys are complaining about Today?

Top 10 is a hell of a good job by this staff under the circumstances.
Which site has us in the Top 10? 247 has us 15th.

But is he out the door? We're very possibly costing ourselves a shot at next year's class if he's not, because it's highly probable that if he stays, we're having this exact same conversation next year.
The potential is definitely there for him to not survive the weekend as head coach. I choose to believe til proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back