Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want 5 star heart or mentality....entitled asses.

I want that walk-on hunger in my players if anything. Point to that dude who leaves practice to work his 6 hours at Wal-Mart before driving 2 hours to get home to sleep in the same bedroom he grew up in just to wake up after 6 hours to drive 2 hours to get back to campus for the 5am workouts.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Georgia ate our lunch in recruiting. Sheesh. Lots of guys we were at one point leading for. Also, why is Adonai Mitchell a take for them and not us?

Really only 2 guys we led for:

TID - everyone led at some point
Green - was supposedly a silent to UT at one point

Nobody knew what Mondon was doing except Mondon and I don’t think we led for Mims. His final decision may have come down to us vs UGA but who knows if we actually led?

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
This so exciting.

giphy.gif

Of those that have signed, I like salter, Campbell, and T. Evans a lot. The rest is ok but our secondary class is awful and we might not get Brooks. If we don’t get him this class is a C- at best and will put us even further behind. On top of that we’re gonna strike out in 22.
Aaron Willis is instant impact. Attitude and athlete that this program needed.

I really like 4-5 guys in this class, but compared to last years class... does it seem a little boring to anyone else? I know as of now we’re about 3 four stars behind from what we signed in 2020, but I’m not nearly as excited about this group as a whole compared to last years.

I do think Salter, Willis, Brown, and Brooks 🤞🏼 will be studs though.

No idea what we are going to do with transfers, but I found some interesting stuff.
Malone- not signing until February, could be good for Vols
Lewis- Maybe who knows
Arnold- this one is interesting. UF and Bama's classes are full without him, if he's not a take I wonder if the coaches take him.

Butch pulled a 4 start WR transfer from TCU...

I don't know...maybe it's the VFL thing but I hope he does well there.
Hey if he gets a decent DT qb he will have good team. Still a better coach than Pruitt. But a scummy dude for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back