Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody listening to Butch's press conference? He hasn't changed a bit. Still sounds like a robot. Says Ark State has the best facilities in the country.
giphy.gif

Anybody listening to Butch's press conference? He hasn't changed a bit. Still sounds like a robot. Says Ark State has the best facilities in the country.
Butch is a really, really uptight and nervous guy. And not just in an intro press conference - I mean, I see how someone could be nervous during that.

The idea of Gus Malzahan as OC is crazy. Pruitt is not going to hire his replacement
Pure speculation... I think given the choice between continuing to coach here and taking that buyout check and going back to Bama... He chooses defense at Bama 1000 out of 1000 times.

Zero chance he leverages this job into HC at Bama after Saban leaves so what is the point of fighting to hang around.

Pruitt has openly despised every aspect of his role as HC here except coaching defense. He has the enthusiasm of someone walking out of a 12 hour mandatory OSHA training.

I do wonder how detrimental another coaching change would be on the offensive side of the ball - especially when you figure its probably Mike Bobo as the replacement.
No joke. Our offense will look exactly the same next year and we will all be screaming that we should have fired him a year ago after two games.

bobo is probably a better coach than Weinke if you bring him in for that. it's not flashy, but bobo is a solid coach, by all accounts. no idea on the recruiting.

bobo is probably a better coach than Weinke if you bring him in for that. it's not flashy, but bobo is a solid coach, by all accounts. no idea on the recruiting.
Bobo could potentially bring Gunner with him, considering how close he is with his family.

Has he hired the best staff in America?
I am listening to Jones’ press conference and he seems much more humble and grateful for the chance to coach again. He did say they have the best facilities, but they actually do have the newest facilities in the country. Most people would be shocked at the quality of the football complex at AState. He seems much more guarded and quite humble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back