Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, how did we go from yesterday ATL and LA basically hinting something was in the works, gump and/or fulmer getting into some sort of trouble, media hinting a bit, and then now we are back to sucking ass again next year with no changes?

LA didn't hint at anything. I swear some of you read different words on here than I do.

Reactions: yourstruly23
Is it weird that I actually hope Ty Chandler goes pro because I really like all our young running backs?

Same here. Not that we saying we don't like Chandler nor wouldn't welcome him back but we need to get these young talented RBs on the field.

LA didn't hint at anything. I swear some of you read different words on here than I do.

He did like a post that said something like "If Pruitt was safe Phil would of been allowed to make the support statement by now" or something along those lines

wait, how did we go from yesterday ATL and LA basically hinting something was in the works, gump and/or fulmer getting into some sort of trouble, media hinting a bit, and then now we are back to sucking ass again next year with no changes?
AV and Metal. LA didn't hint at anything.

Butch pulled a 4 star WR transfer from TCU...

I don't know...maybe it's the VFL thing but I hope he does well there.
Jones hit his ceiling here. However, for all his shortcomings, he massacred Iowa and Nebraska in bowl games and beat Florida and Georgia in the same year.
Not many coaches can claim that.

Is it weird that I actually hope Ty Chandler goes pro because I really like all our young running backs?
If we had started HB Ty would have had 800 yards receiving out of the backfield this year. He is a real threat in the passing game. Decent runner that goes down a little too easy tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back