Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue is don’t claim to be and believe in something and “tote” and pump something when you can’t even uphold that standard in a message board of all places
But we are all going to fall short of that goal. I get that you say no one should project as holier than thou, but c’mon, Jesus exclusively hung out with sinners and preached only love. He didn’t hang out with the church crowd. We would all be better off if we remembered that.

But we are all going to fall short of that goal. I get that you say no one should project as holier than thou, but c’mon, Jesus exclusively hung out with sinners and preached only love. He didn’t hang out with the church crowd. We would all be better off if we remembered that.
So Jesus hung out with the cool crowd, too?

Sorry, bad joke that I couldn't resist.:)

Honestly there’s a lot of positives from tonight. We were never going to win. Excited to get bowl eligible next week and finish 3rd in the East two weeks later.

Almost 400 yards of offense. Just need more depth.
And it really could’ve been closer. Missed throws, missed calls. It happens.

Honestly there’s a lot of positives from tonight. We were never going to win. Excited to get bowl eligible next week and finish 3rd in the East two weeks later.

Feel the same way. Result was expected. Did not expect to see HH so disoriented, but there will be lots for Heup to work on in the off season. JMO - HH will not be trying to go pro after that performance. He proved he is not ready. Has no clue when and how to throw the ball away when under pressure.

Need players. Go play a bowl and load up the roster.

we are what we are and to be honest I am enthused with this staff. Hey this year is smoke and mirrors all over and yes Hooker had a bad day but has played well. We do not have any SEC running back at all (Evans maybe but till you prove yourself against quality teams). A play here or there and 9-3 is there. Get some players we will make strides but I do like what is happening.

Hooker played his worst game yet the offense still moved the ball relatively well, and missed some open deep shots, against the best defense in the nation (by far). That game really comes down to the cavernous gap in talent between the two teams. I didn't like every play call...but who cares. There didn't look to be a gap in coaching between the two teams. That did nothing to change the narrative on what Heupel is doing. Just needs to recruit, fill out the roster, and develop some depth.

I agree with you man but McGill preaches all of it yet comes in here and talks all sorts of ****. Talking down on people, telling them to **** off etc bro. That’s my gripe. It’s not about the Christianity. It’s about him and how he acts and what he claims

Reactions: crazyguy
Didn't read everything. Lot of the usual crying and whining as usual. Georgia is better top to bottom. Period. What UT is doing on Offense WILL close that gap. Again, most 3 year rebuilds take 3 years. We are ahead of schedule. Need to restock the shelf on Defense (Duh) in my opinion through transfer portal. Hooker will likely come back. Need another SEC ready RB if Evans can't stay healthy. Beat the crap out of South Al. and Candy then win a Bowl game. 8-5 this year looks real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back