Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed it was Ramel (obviously) Hyatt, Holiday, and Merril taking snaps today. Still no Calloway. Bet he has one foot out the door already.

I wonder if Ramel can can a leap like Tillman has. He isn’t fast but that was the knock on Tillman also.

Would be good to get some quality snaps out of him the rest of the way.

Disappointing about Calloway. Has he even seen the field since the Florida drop? I thought he showed flashes early on. Hopefully, he can get over it with out needing a change of scenery.

Disappointing about Calloway. Has he even seen the field since the Florida drop? I thought he showed flashes early on. Hopefully, he can get over it with out needing a change of scenery.
He doesn’t even travel with the team…. My person thinks it is a discipline issue but not sure what it is for sure.

I agree with you man but McGill preaches all of it yet comes in here and talks all sorts of ****. Talking down on people, telling them to **** off etc bro. That’s my gripe. It’s not about the Christianity. It’s about him and how he acts and what he claims
Also, I told someone to get bent earlier, I’m the last one who can judge anyone. Not much love from me there.

Nobody in the world expected us to win. We're not going to, and there's venom towards the players and the coaches. Unreal.

Did y'all really think we were going to beat the number 1 team in the country in year 1 with our roster where it is?
Lots of posters thought we were gonna win this game :):):). I don't understand their logic :cool::cool:. We're gonna get there but it's gonna take a few years to build depth. That's just common sense

Noticed it was Ramel (obviously) Hyatt, Holiday, and Merril taking snaps today. Still no Calloway. Bet he has one foot out the door already.

I wonder if Ramel can can a leap like Tillman has. He isn’t fast but that was the knock on Tillman also.

Would be good to get some quality snaps out of him the rest of the way.
Tillman looks huge out there. He's put on some muscle. Ramel is still scrawny. Maybe if he can bulk up like that

You will enjoy next year then.

The schedule appears really manageable at the moment:

View attachment 411701
Shoot, if Hooker comes back I got us winning 10 games in that schedule. Florida is going to be garbage. LSU isn't good either. We'll beat the scrubs. Pickett is gone from Pitt.

Shoot, if Hooker comes back I got us winning 10 games in that schedule. Florida is going to be garbage. LSU isn't good either. We'll beat the scrubs. Pickett is gone from Pitt.

This is the fan equivalent of putting up Christmas decorations before Labor Day.

There's more "name it and claim it" practiced on this site than in all the Assemblies of God churches in Mississippi!

Kansas is beating Texas again folks
Have you seen the tape that was released by a Texas player on their bus after their last game? I think it was Bo Davis talking and he ripped their players a new a$$ hole. He called them MF's and said a bunch of them should just enter the portal and get the F off the bus. He was wound up because the players were laughing and cutting up after they just had their a$$ handed to them.
To his credit, his head coach backed him up and said he wished everyone had that kind of passion :):). You have to look it up because it's a classic :cool::cool:

Lots of posters thought we were gonna win this game :):):). I don't understand their logic :cool::cool:. We're gonna get there but it's gonna take a few years to build depth. That's just common sense
But for the first time in since 2016 we had hope and didn’t check out after the first quarter, that’s a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back