Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for making me feel like crap.

Like I said, I love my family, but I also love my peace.

Feel free to kick me in the nuts again, tho.
Lol..I wasn't meaning to do that, I really think it is sad that people don't enjoy being with their family during the holidays. I get enough peace, it is just me and the wife 90% of the time.

Lol..I wasn't meaning to do that, I really think it is sad that people don't enjoy being with their family during the holidays. I get enough peace, it is just me and the wife 90% of the time.
tenor.gif

I have no wife to calm me down or act as a buffer. It's not that I don't enjoy my family, I do, but it's also sensory overload when you're not used to so many people at once.
I get that too the last couple of years, it is a sort of claustrophobic/anxiety attack, I also do that in crowded stores or places like amusement parks sometimes..I just try to get away from everybody and go somewhere by myself for a few minutes and just breathe, and the feeling goes away.

The day after Thanksgiving our culture has trained itself to wipe from our mind the exercise in gratitude we just undertook, and immediately begin thinking about buying more material junk. Just a reminder, we are not obligated to participate.

Black-Friday-shopping.gif
[/QUOTE

And I scheduled an eye appointment at Target today. Why Why Why?

The day after Thanksgiving our culture has trained itself to wipe from our mind the exercise in gratitude we just undertook, and immediately begin thinking about buying more material junk. Just a reminder, we are not obligated to participate.

Black-Friday-shopping.gif
Do ppl still do this kind of stuff? I don’t hear about it like I used to anymore

Every football rule written in the last 20 years has been focused on player safety and promoting offenses.

Flopping flies in the face of both. If it’s not penalized this off-season, then the rule makers are hypocrites.

If a change is made, then the NCAA needs to reserve the right to make judgement calls on coaching intent in extreme cases.
If kids are going to be punished a series, then their POS coach needs fined for any contests with repeated abuses.

If not, in close games, he'll just sacrifice certain players when the benefit outweighs the punishment. That low life doesn't give af about the kids or integrity of the sport.

Anybody else feel like Nancy Kerrigan right after she got hit by the steel pipe when family finally leaves on Thanksgiving.

566987ac68682a167a159593188934e4.gif

I love my family, dearly, but they also test my nerves.

Our gatherings are huge and I finally snapped and said it this year:
"Ah holidays.. those few days a year when we pretend to want to hang with people we don't give the time of day, the rest of the year".

The entire family just laughed and AGREED.
It was kinda liberating 😄

1. "Injured" player must leave for rest of series.
2. No other players can substitute
3. Team can't go to the sidelines
I like these, but I’d say for 1. Rest for rest of the quarter. So, if you pull this crap in the 4th quarter then you’re done for the rest of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back