Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about sitting out the remainder of the drive. That would put an end to this mess in large part.

We can’t say much, though. We’ve had our share of embarrassing “injuries” this year too. Had two guys go down at once the other night against USA

And it was ridiculous for us as well.

Runningback is the one position that a freshmen can play pretty quickly at a high level. Just hope he doesn’t go to SC and then he is dead to all of us. Just go to the NFL and take care of of your family.

okay so we know our coaching staff can make the most of what they have, can coach their rears off, the players love them, and they can develop kids .... But what I haven't seen yet is their ability to RECRUIT, which is one of the keys to being successful in the SEC... I don't think they get it coming from UCF... I hope they don't think they will just keep maximizing what they have and it will all work out... we need talent at every position, and talent is currently being scooped up and going elsewhere... to schools we whipped...
unless they know something we don't and have agreements with portal kids and some silent commits, they need to step it up in a major way... This is one of things I was worried about when they announced the hire... I hope he proves me wrong, but right now at this point in the year, I am certainly not getting a good feeling...
Let me help you. They know PLENTY that you don't know.

For the playoffs. Who gets left out if

Bama beats UGA
Oklahoma St and Ohio state win out/conf champs
Cinci wins out
Definitely not UGA, unfortunately. Definitely not OSU, either.
I think Okie State. Their best win would be against Oklahoma, while Cinci has the win against our media darling. Okie St. also has a loss against a pretty run of the mill Iowa St.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I see it like google reviews. You're always going to have a handful of 1 star reviews from bitter customers that didn't get their way or have a vendetta. But when you've got seventy 4 and 5 star reviews to five 1 and 2 star reviews, then it's probably a good restaurant to eat at.

Makes a lot of sense, imo but I'm definitely all wait and see" after all the times we've been burned. Everything from the complications with kids, to recruiting, to finding reasonable wins with more than just one dynamic QB.

Can't lie tho, it's incredibly easy to like Heup, hope he proves to be that guy. Gonna be open minded, at least all doubt is removed the old fashioned way - proven and trust earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back