Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your guy think about Milton after this season? Does he transfer?
He says he thinks Milton will stay…. Milton feels the staff is making him better and he is ok with waiting…. That is just opinion and based off what Milton has said and his behavior with the team.

He says he thinks Milton will stay…. Milton feels the staff is making him better and he is ok with waiting…. That is just opinion and based off what Milton has said and his behavior with the team.
Well that is good news. If Milton can fix his accuracy, he will be unstoppable at the QB position.

We'll see. I placed it and they accepted it.
Usually they won’t allow them…. I had one on a different site accepted and confirmed and they still went through and nullified the bet bc the line wasn’t correct…. I was not happy bc they wouldn’t allow me to make an error like that and take the bet back.

If true, good for him for sticking with it and being willing to put the time and work in despite losing his job. He seems like he’s been involved and been a good teammate when I’ve seen the camera go by him on the sidelines. He may be self-aware enough to know he’s got stuff to work through to get better, and the staff wasn’t the issue with his performance. If any staff can make him better, it’s this one.

Usually they won’t allow them…. I had one on a different site accepted and confirmed and they still went through and nullified the bet bc the line wasn’t correct…. I was not happy bc they wouldn’t allow me to make an error like that and take the bet back.
They were ordered to pay out on an error like this last year.

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back