Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky just got a commitment from a stud DT, who is close with the 5 star OT I was hoping would flip to Michigan State.

We can all joke about 34-3, but Kentucky is getting talent they’ve never gotten before.

They’re going to be a thorn in our side for a while.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Crazy that Deion just stuck it to his alma mater like that… number 1 player in country going to Jackson St is definitely a shocker

Kentucky just got a commitment from a stud DT, who is close with the 5 star OT I was hoping would flip to Michigan State.

We can all joke about 34-3, but Kentucky is getting talent they’ve never gotten before.

😆 Kentucky will never be a true threat to UT unless we're having our worst teams in history. . . and those days are over. . . UK was still never a threat during our bad years.

Stoops is 2-7 against UT. If anything, he should be scared to death about what Heupel is doing.

Crazy that Deion just stuck it to his alma mater like that… number 1 player in country going to Jackson St is definitely a shocker

He doesn't exactly love FSU at this point. Wanted to get an interview for a spot at FSU and was basically laughed out of the room for even suggesting it by the powers that be from what I remember.

We'll still beat them.

cool.

we are going to whip the ever loving **** out of them next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back