Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kentucky just got a commitment from a stud DT, who is close with the 5 star OT I was hoping would flip to Michigan State.

We can all joke about 34-3, but Kentucky is getting talent they’ve never gotten before.

They’re going to be a thorn in our side for a while.
They suck.

Kentucky just got a commitment from a stud DT, who is close with the 5 star OT I was hoping would flip to Michigan State.

We can all joke about 34-3, but Kentucky is getting talent they’ve never gotten before.

They’re going to be a thorn in our side for a while.

Live shot of Stoops thinking about Heupel’s offense.

1639584930527.gif

Oh, he looked down just long enough to miss another TD drive.

So have we adequately answered our problems at the LB position and other positions of need? Who do we still want and need to get?

So have we adequately answered our problems at the LB position and other positions of need? Who do we still want and need to get?
Very few recruits would have been able to step on campus and help us with our LB problem as a freshman. We need to develop Willis and Mohan and look for a transfer.

So, let's just assume we do land Pearce today as our final Early NSD commit. How many "spots" would we have left in the 2022 class for real signing day? Not many, right? We'd be essentially done except for the portal?

Reactions: beneVOLence
I cannot fathom wanting to play at Jackson State as the #1 overall recruit LOL. You could go to Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, USC, you could go ANYWHERE and you want to play somewhere that you will probably rarely be on national TV for your games.
I can fathom...showing love to HBCUs...if you're good, you will make the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back