Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy laying in hospital bed also.. was admitted with severe dehydration and blood sugar over 780..who has heard of that?
When 1st diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, my bs measured 693. I then spent about a week in the hospital getting it under control as they kept testing the bs level while adjusting the insulin.

Has the ronis in August. Smell and taste is still off. It's mostly back but chocolate and peanut butter taste disgusting. I can't smell poop (baby or dog is the exposure). Can't smell body odor... I think .. I just remain diligent in deodorant just in case lol.

I had a fever, sinus pressure, loss of taste/smell and blood pressure went to 180 for a day or two (never had BP issues). It normalized after those couple of days. I was never tired. I was fidgety. Want to go do yard work and stuff but chose otherwise. Weird virus.
That stuff is so weird..

Typical A to Z….. that coach didn’t say anything negative about tennessee…. They made a click bait story out of nothing.
I watched the video and I disagree.

He said exactly what they quoted in that article and he meant it exactly how they interpreted it... That Hooker is not a good passer down the field.

Yeah he's a total liability...

View attachment 424197

Couldn't find deep ball accuracy, but 40% seems pretty damn good to me. If that isn't good, what is? Anyone completing 80% of 20+ yard passes should never lose a game.

By far the best we’ve seen walk out on the field in the last 5 years lol so you definitely won’t hear me B***h I’m just glad to finally see us scoring again and our offense is fun to watch so what’s not to love 🤷🏽‍♂️

When 1st diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, my bs measured 693. I then spent about a week in the hospital getting it under control as they kept testing the bs level while adjusting the insulin.

My bs level is really high too but it means something else in my case.

Well, I actually did detect the sarcasm in the OP, and my post was intended more as an affirmation of that sentiment. But if you’ve been sitting on that gif for a while and just itching to use it, I suppose it could be made to fit the situation.
Appologies.....I have a sick humor at times and no I have not been sitting on that gif but it is now removed and placed on the back burner !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back