Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stat I like best about Hendo...is of that 41% or so deep ball he hits, half of them have gone for TDs.

So that means if he throws 10 passes deep, 2 are gonna be for TDs. That's pretty damn good to me!
I love Hendo but that’s why I am never worried about the QB position….. hype Williams find someone.

Sittin here at home re-watching Justified with my MiL this week (she loves this show and binges it every time she is up here) and I gotta say...Margo Martindale (Mags Bennett) is freaking amazing in season two.

It is the best acting performance in this whole show, and is arguably one of the best I have ever seen in anything.

Sittin here at home re-watching Justified with my MiL this week (she loves this show and binges it every time she is up here) and I gotta say...Margo Martindale (Mags Bennett) is freaking amazing in season two.

It is the best acting performance in this whole show, and is arguably one of the best I have ever seen in anything.

She's a fantastic actress. That show is full of top tier performances too. Always thought Damon Herriman's performance as Dewey Crowe was heavily underrated as well.

😆 I think you'll be ok. It's strange how a bet, even if it's $.50, makes a game more intense.

My first ever bet was picking Michigan straight up over Ohio State this season. That got me hooked on moneyline bets. I do pretty well on them. I'm 1/1 on betting on the spread and 1/1 on the O/U, so I haven't really messed with them much yet.

Tried an SGP on Dolphins vs Saints the other night, including picking Kamara and Waddle to score TDs. That's tough action. Seems like an easy call to pick TD scorers but statistically it's a BAD bet because TDs for specific players are much rarer than you think game-to-game.

Reactions: Volnukem

Record Watch
Tennessee enters the Music City Bowl with a chance to break a couple of school records. With 466 points scored this season, the Vols need just 19 to break the previous program record of 484, which was set back in 1993. UT is also just two touchdowns shy of tying the school record of 63 set by the 2016 team.
DF993213-A0CE-4EB7-A81D-09DA1BFFC3B5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back