Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what, this team has to find someone that can score when the team goes completely cold inside the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half. That has happened to us a few times.

Reactions: VolNash17
This team is crap. They miss so many open shots and Bailey needs to not see the floor in meaningful games. Gonna be another 1st round exit. Not a shot we win the SEC we are a true pretender as they say. Auburn, LSU, Arkansas, Bama, Kentucky will all beat us.
They aren’t crap, but you are right they miss WAY to many open shots.

Barnes plays the wrong people. BHH dominated the first half and didn’t play the second. Bailey isn’t better than Powell yet he takes the game defying shot. I like Barnes, but the way he distributed playing time is maddening.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
jmo but I think Baily has lost all his confidence in his game. Not going to rag my coach or team. Losing two key players tonight made the difference tonight
Yeah.. Victor was not clutch. Would like to see us play with Chandler and what's his name 😂

Lol we lead Bama the whole game without our two best players
Happened too often this season already. We are pretenders. Texas Tech game proved that. We aren’t a good shooting team despite how many 3s we chuck. Barnes had no reason having V Bailey in the floor when he’s not hit a shot all season. SEC isn’t the conference it used to be. We’ve beat a lot of mediocre teams this season so far and got a favorable whistle at home against Zona. We are what we have been for awhile which is a good team but by no means a real contender for anything important. We will get an NCAA birth and then win the first round against *insert scrub u* then get bounced by a higher seed in round 32. We’ve seen this before. Great teams don’t squander away leads like that on top of terrible shooting performances like we’ve seen this year. Up 10 at one point up 6 last few minutes. Had chances to put them away and pissed down our leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back