Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If UT loses, I'll be living in a cardboard box on Friday, 😆

View attachment 424492
We chose differently on a couple of these...the ones I did zero research on and just picked to boost the parlay odds...I don't like that for my own parlay 😅

But that UK bet is absolute money. Iowa is so bad. Easiest pick of the bowl season imo. So...in classic Devo ways...watch it be wrong!

We chose differently on a couple of these...the ones I did zero research on and just picked to boost the parlay odds...I don't like that for my own parlay 😅
I didn't do much research. Just threw it together from what I've seen over the year and read in a couple places. That Mich ML is for basketball.

That +11.5 SCar spread is looking like a brilliant play right now, 😆. They had a +400ML just before kickoff.

Reactions: Devo182
Ugh there's a dozen vultures at the front of my subdivision but I don't see a carcass. Saw something they were tearing at but it wasn't enough to feed that many. It's creepy to see that many at once.

Is it though? He caught a good draw..I think this whole bowl season is a prime example of how much that means.
Yeah I would have LOVED to get Iowa. A top 20 win and it would be a breeze.

Beating a 6-6 ACC team is hardly an accomplishment. Beating Pitt would've been. Maybe Clemson. That's ALL the ACC has to offer.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back