Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs were bad but Heup lost this game. He still has not figured out 4th 1 and has not learned nothing from his prev 4th and 1 calls. Dumb running plays when they could not run the ball

The OC owes everyone on that offense an apology. That was really bad two series to end the game, the second qtr was horrible as well.

As some others have mentioned I think it's time we temper expectations for next year...... And yes I'd feel the same way had we won, there are some definate issues, hopefully some of the transfers will help shore it up.

After looking at where we are to end the season and what we have I think 7 to 8 wins is likely the ceiling.

The refs were bad but Heup lost this game. He still has not figured out 4th 1 and has not learned nothing from his prev 4th and 1 calls. Dumb running plays when they could not run the ball
"not learned nothing"? Clearly Heupel needs more learning...

The OC owes everyone on that offense an apology. That was really bad two series to end the game, the second qtr was horrible as well.

As some others have mentioned I think it's time we temper expectations for next year...... And yes I'd feel the same way had we won, there are some definate issues, hopefully some of the transfers will help shore it up.

After looking at where we are to end the season and what we have I think 7 to 8 wins is likely the ceiling.
Nah

Super Coach would never ever make those play calls! I just know he wouldn’t!

Can someone explain how forward progress is called?

If it isn't by whistle

Then how does anyone KNOW when it was called???? It's like some ref just has it in HIS mind and nobody else knows what they decide...if they even DID!!

It's the same as the ole miss call. Total BS. And nothing to do with player safety.

We're 9-4 if not for these nonsense calls. Some sort of UT shiz.

Can someone explain how forward progress is called?

If it isn't by whistle

Then how does anyone KNOW when it was called???? It's like some ref just has it in HIS mind and nobody else knows what they decide...if they even DID!!

It's the same as the ole miss call. Total BS. And nothing to do with player safety.

We're 9-4 if not for these nonsense calls. Some sort of UT shiz.
Refs opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back