Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Ramsey grabbed Higgins jersey at the goal line on third down incompletion in the first half before the Bengal FG - that wasn't holding. On the long TD, Ramsey grabbed/ran into Higgins before Higgins grabbed Ramsey's facemask - but neither was called. When the Bengal DB grabbed jersey on LAR's last TD drive in the 4th quarter - it was called holding. But before it when the LB knocked the pass down on third down who was called for holding - wasn't holding. But the LB who did hold the receiver on the second down incompletion before it - was not called for holding.

I really don't care who won. I'm just getting to where I care less and less about team sports because of all the crap officiating. They kept their flags in their pockets the whole game until it was time to dictate the final outcome at the end. Whatever.

Missing the Super Bowl watching my daughter dance. She brings me so much joy. I am amazingly blessed and I wish all of you will feel like I feel now.

Felt that way earlier today at my daughter’s dance solo.

Next weekend is all dance all the time. Her dance studio is competing Friday evening and all day Sunday.
Her high school dance team is competing all day Saturday. I can’t wait. They are all so talented. It’s incredible to get to watch my daughter dance!

Felt that way earlier today at my daughter’s dance solo.

Next weekend is all dance all the time. Her dance studio is competing Friday evening and all day Sunday.
Her high school dance team is competing all day Saturday. I can’t wait. They are all so talented. It’s incredible to get to watch my daughter dance!
There is nothing better. This was our first of the year. My daughter competed Friday night and today also. We go to a local comp in a few weeks. I think we have three more to go and then recital. I would not trade it for anything.

Let them play all game and now it’s penalty city. That last one was the right call tho
Seemed to all even out...though I'd say Cincy still had slight edge. That Higgins OPI/TD was massive and so obliviously bad.

Even if they don't give Kupp DPI they still have it near the goal with a couple plays. And it wasn't as clearly bad...at all...just ticky tacky. They couldn't guard Kupp...even double teamed!! 😂

Reactions: VolNash17
Its been one of the more boring super bowls compared to years past.
Seemed pretty darn good by the end. Just a lot of short passes and defense, so yeah.

But all in all the best playoffs...maybe ever. Just an absurdly amazing set of playoff games. That one weekend alone may have been the best playoff weekend of all-time in fact.

I'm super jelly of all the parity 😑

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back