Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on the off season. Really hope we have some go-getters that will self-motivate to get better.

I think Mashack, Q, Powell, will all improve. Aidoo, BHH, Uros & Tamba will all improve too.

ZZ, Santi, James also gonna be good any improvement from them is gravy.

And I think Edwards will be a baller himself.

If Bailey leaves we can add another as well.

I know KC is most likely gone. I wonder what a million dollar NIL deal would do?
KC's ability to finish at the rim is absolutely incredible. But... I'd rather give a million dollar NIL deal to ZZ Bottom.

I think KC might actually stay on his own accord. He would be dumb to do that, but he wanted to play for Barnes to get coached hard and develop. If this team is as close as rumored, he may want to have another go with a solid NIL deal.

KC's ability to finish at the rim is absolutely incredible. But... I'd rather give a million dollar NIL deal to ZZ Bottom.

I think KC might actually stay on his own accord. He would be dumb to do that, but he wanted to play for Barnes to get coached hard and develop. If this team is as close as rumored, he may want to have another go with a solid NIL deal.
If they are giving 7 figures to some of the football team-- then surely they can pay Chandler and ZZ-- Aidoo--whatever it takes to keep these guys here.

Me too. These kids have to do what they think is best for themselves, I’m just not a fan of the one and done in basketball 🤷‍♂️
I think it would help them focus on developing this first year and REALLY think about where they want to go for 2 years. It also would immediately raise the talent level across the board and spread it out (unless they allow drafting high schoolers again like baseball)

I think ZZ will get his, too. The money is there, and we would sell more tickets next year, especially if KC came back.

If the money is there, it just makes sense for KC to go pro. And we know Fulky is gone. Edwards will fill KC's spot, and I'm assuming, just like FB, super seniors will count against the roster after this season. So unless someone else leaves/transfers, we're full, right?

For KC to stay, I think someone else would have to go. Like Bailey.

Reactions: SoilVol
If the money is there, it just makes sense for KC to go pro. And we know Fulky is gone. Edwards will fill KC's spot, and I'm assuming, just like FB, super seniors will count against the roster after this season. So unless someone else leaves/transfers, we're full, right?

I agree that KC will go, especially if he gets a 1st round guarantee. But NIL can be a game changer for this situation. If we get him an NIL deal worth 1.5 million? The school will make that back, too. If we returned everyone but Fulky, we would be preseason top 10 and sell more tickets.

I think there is a chance Bailey may move on, and I do worry about Vescovi looking overseas.

I think ZZ will get his, too. The money is there, and we would sell more tickets next year, especially if KC came back.
That would be the recruiting finish of the year to get him to stay. We lose Fulky and I assume Bailey. We get Edwards... not sure who we target for the remaining spot. Depends on if we also lose KC I suppose.

There's a lot of untapped talent and potential on this roster right now. I think last year's class might end up being the most decorated when its all said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back