Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that KC will go, especially if he gets a 1st round guarantee. But NIL can be a game changer for this situation. If we get him an NIL deal worth 1.5 million? The school will make that back, too. If we returned everyone but Fulky, we would be preseason top 10 and sell more tickets.

I think there is a chance Bailey may move on, and I do worry about Vescovi looking overseas.
Vescovi is a team captain. I don't think he's going anywhere. Unless he's finished his degree and ready to go pro.

I don't think ZZ has the athletic profile to be a risk to leave in the draft this year. I think he's that hard-nosed kind of 3 or 4 year college player that eventually leads his team to the Final Four or beyond.
Every time I watch ZZ play I can't help but think of Muggsy Bogues. I agree he stays, but I think he might eventually play in the NBA.

Vescovi is a team captain. I don't think he's going anywhere. Unless he's finished his degree and ready to go pro.
There was talks of him thinking about going over seas last year. Will be interesting to see what he does, hope he stays

I think he’ll get a look in the NBA tho. At least for the summer league and see what he’s got

My uncle who played baseball at UT, the reason me and anyone else in my family is here has been diagnosed with lung and liver cancer. Don’t know what stage yet, but I just got that news. I have no idea what to even think
Very sorry to hear this. Healing prayers sent for your family!

An update on Phoenix the rescue Mastiff/Pitty mix. I stopped by to see her after work with her new family. They say she is doing great. She remembered me. And even better news, they decided to to take in a kitten from the local shelter, they thought she missed my old blind cat she's bonded with.

She's thriving with her new family and she made a difference in another animals life! I miss her still but I'm very happy for her and her new family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back