Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have grown very tired of UK. Like a little child trying to go from the kids table to the adults before the are old enough. Can’t root for them unless it specifically helps us.
For me, UK is still in the category of "if you lose to UK, I'm gonna laugh at you." Have they ever been good at baseball? Only thing I know they've ever been good at is basketball.

related
ny-1536614965-lux4gk1bom-snap-image
That’s blasphemy….. the hedge hog is the greatest adult film actor of all time….. over 1,000,000 served!

For me, UK is still in the category of "if you lose to UK, I'm gonna laugh at you." Have they ever been good at baseball? Only thing I know they've ever been good at is basketball.
I root against them in every sport. Their fans have been cocky the last few years because they have beat a few teams and we have struggled (too much) to beat them in football.

And what’s the deal with the checker board pattern? They ain’t us.

Really don’t understand that either. I think wishing they were angels watching over them is one way they cope. I know he’s in a much better place. I have been so busy celebrating for him and just so busy trying to catch up at work and dealing with his home, etc. that I really have not thought about me. It’s helped having so many tell us how much he helped them through his preaching and any questions they had about the Bible. I want my kids to be comforted like that at my funeral. Holidays are going to be bittersweet.

I tell stories about my Mother to my patients all the time. Some hilarious, some to inspire hope (she beat 4 different types of lung cancer), some about her parenting us. I feel like she is with me. As long as you remember, they aren’t really gone…🙏

I root against them in every sport. Their fans have been cocky the last few years because they have beat a few teams and we have struggled (too much) to beat them in football.

And what’s the deal with the checker board pattern? They ain’t us.

You know what they say….”Imitation is biggest form of flattery “…..wonder if Mitch Barnhart had anything to do with that.

The taking snake venom.

Nope, just joking. Can you imagine trying to buy snake venom and having to convince so them that you are not trying to kill somebody with it? 😂

As if my FBI, NSA, and CIA files aren’t already big enough. Homeland security hasn’t been around as long, so my file there is still only on its first volume unlike the others… maybe I have said too much.

(My wife tells everyone including my kids that except for conversations about sports) that I am pretty much full of 🦬 💩 😂

Her saying that is part of my cover btw 🤠

Last edited:
Whoever did that to Peyton should be brought up on charges 😎
Being falsely represented as willing to be depicted in a University of Kentucky uniform under any circumstances severely damages one's brand nationally. Estimate the damages in future lost advertising revenue at $100 million, add penalties for humiliation and suffering, and file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back