Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It’s probably just the BVS kicking in, but I’m worried the baseball team is peaking too early.
But do baseball teams even really peak and drop all that much, compared to, say, football or basketball? Developing team chemistry is so important in football and basketball and can be developed throughout the season...so that late season teams come about.

In baseball, I get individual players can develop and some will go on hot streaks or cold streaks...but there doesn't seem to be a strong reason to suddenly drop off or get passed by others, except injuries. If we were on a heater the first 5 or 10 games, I'd get it. But 20+ games in, this is who we are. This isn't just good variance. But who knows, maybe we'll get better too 😎

But do baseball teams even really peak and drop all that much, compared to, say, football or basketball? Developing team chemistry is so important in football and basketball and can be developed throughout the season...so that late season teams come about.

In baseball, I get individual players can develop and some will go on hot streaks or cold streaks...but there doesn't seem to be a strong reason to suddenly drop off or get passed by others, except injuries. If we were on a heater the first 5 or 10 games, I'd get it. But 20+ games in, this is who we are. This isn't just good variance. But who knows, maybe we'll get better too 😎
Yes. Bats can get cold quick but if the pitching stays the way it is then they can ride that cold wqve easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back