Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said a word when teams were kicking the crap out of us.

Remember all the handwringing and pearl-clutching when the Rangers beat Baltimore 30-3? Me neither, because all you heard was people celebrating the Rangers’ accomplishment.
Afaiac blame Spurrier

Retired Baseball coach where I work took the opportunity to "lecture" me about the Vols behavior this weekend. Said UT shouldn't have run up the score Friday an"d need to stop breaking the "unwritten rules". Are you kidding me? If it ain't written it ain't a rule. Baseball snobs are some of the worst.
Think of how uncontrollably angry they would be if we had just bunted every pitch for the remainder of the game 😂😭

"tHeYs mOcKiNg tHeM!"

You see big scores in MLB too. Running up the score is not even one of those unwritten rules. When a manager puts somebody like Anthony Rizzo in to pitch because the game is out of hand and he doesn't want to burn any more bullpen, the other team keeps trying to hit him. Not sure where your old school coach thought that rule came from. Definitely not MLB.
Who knows. Gripes about the bat flips (not just UTs). Vitello. Gilbert. You name it.

You see big scores in MLB too. Running up the score is not even one of those unwritten rules. When a manager puts somebody like Anthony Rizzo in to pitch because the game is out of hand and he doesn't want to burn any more bullpen, the other team keeps trying to hit him. Not sure where your old school coach thought that rule came from. Definitely not MLB.
Swinish Twitter. Or...
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.03.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.04.01 PM.png

Is it safe to say that Lincoln Riley is perhaps the most low key dirty coach in country? He puts on a cool nice guy wouldn’t hurt a fly act in public then shady as all get out behind the scenes. Did it to us last year. Doing it to several programs this year. He and Mark Stoops low key dirty tactics

Is it safe to say that Lincoln Riley is perhaps the most low key dirty coach in country? He puts on a cool nice guy wouldn’t hurt a fly act in public then shady as all get out behind the scenes. Did it to us last year. Doing it to several programs this year. He and Mark Stoops low key dirty tactics
Loki dirt.

Retired Baseball coach where I work took the opportunity to "lecture" me about the Vols behavior this weekend. Said UT shouldn't have run up the score Friday and need to stop breaking the "unwritten rules". Are you kidding me? If it ain't written it ain't a rule. Baseball snobs are some of the worst.
Running up the score in game 1 or 2 and forcing the opposing team to burn through their bullpen is helpful for winning a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back