Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone more talented than me should develop the flow chart to Volnation recruit commitments.

If it’s an offensive player —> “anyone can succeed in this offensive, we need defense imo”

If we get a defensive lineman —> “we need dbs bad did you see Purdue”

If we get a defensive back —> “we need linebackers wtf”

If we get a linebacker —> “I’m worried about the offensive line”

Repeat

Kellie reloading like...

2751b73232304ec321907a9224b90ed1.gif

Someone more talented than me should develop the flow chart to Volnation recruit commitments.

If it’s an offensive player —> “anyone can succeed in this offensive, we need defense imo”

Repeat
Or you can just say our roster isnt going to be quiet there yet in 2022 and we should remember that if we don't go 9-3.

Like many of you, this site has become a part of my everyday life. I created this account as a teenager and check it when I wake up, ten times (or more) throughout the day, and one last time before bed every night. Was fortunate enough to attend and graduate from UT for four years and I still remember being in awe the first time as a freshman when I could read Volnation and look up and look out my Geology class’ window and see Neyland sitting on the river all at the same time. This is a place I’ve shared time with through the highs and lows of life, and I’m lucky enough to be blessed to say that I just received the best news a man could receive: I’m going to be a dad! So excited to finally be able to say that myself after seeing so many blessed with the same gift through my 10+ years on this site! It doesn’t even feel real yet!

This is such a special community with so many great morans! Thank you all for the countless laughs! Here’s to a NCAA DI Baseball National Title this spring and double-digit win football season this fall. GBO!
chicken-chicken-bro.gif

Repeat
Who is going to freaking deep snap for us!!??? Come on!!!

Like many of you, this site has become a part of my everyday life. I created this account as a teenager and check it when I wake up, ten times (or more) throughout the day, and one last time before bed every night. Was fortunate enough to attend and graduate from UT for four years and I still remember being in awe the first time as a freshman when I could read Volnation and look up and look out my Geology class’ window and see Neyland sitting on the river all at the same time. This is a place I’ve shared time with through the highs and lows of life, and I’m lucky enough to be blessed to say that I just received the best news a man could receive: I’m going to be a dad! So excited to finally be able to say that myself after seeing so many blessed with the same gift through my 10+ years on this site! It doesn’t even feel real yet!

This is such a special community with so many great morans! Thank you all for the countless laughs! Here’s to a NCAA DI Baseball National Title this spring and double-digit win football season this fall. GBO!

Congratulations!

Running up the score in game 1 or 2 and forcing the opposing team to burn through their bullpen is helpful for winning a series.
It doesn’t burn through their bullpen….. once a game reaches a certain score…. They just throw out some midweek pitchers that they weren’t planning on using in the series. I don’t think scoring runs is an unwritten rule anyways…. Now they do get pissed if a team tries playing small ball with a huge lead….

It doesn’t burn through their bullpen….. once a game reaches a certain score…. They just throw out some midweek pitchers that they weren’t planning on using in the series. I don’t think scoring runs is an unwritten rule anyways…. Now they do get pissed if a team tries playing small ball with a huge lead….
Exactly. We were not doing that. I think Stephenson might have taken an extra base on one of his hits, but event that is no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back