Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see Generation Kill that was on HBO years ago? Now that was good. Felt like a very accurate account of the cluster that was the Iraq war.
No but we have an HBO sub these days and it has a good rating. On my list.

I've wanted to find more war movies from other, non-US perspectives. Maybe one following an Afghan or Iraqi fighting the Taliban, ISIS, or South Viet fighters fighting the North. Wish they'd make more war movies with unique perspectives. You know any like that, Newt?

Reactions: bignewt
'Well, ok then felluz, y'all be gud.'

'Hay Breyunt, yadda yadda your son wrasslin' huh huh.'

😖
My favorite are when they ask if our coaches are recruiting some random Bubba Joe from BFE Tennessee. "I seen him in person. He's no midget and can run ball. I hope corch don't miss out on him" 😑

Hope everyone is enjoying there week3nds and these big orange beat downs we been delivering..Spun my car out on an exit ramp yest 10 mins after it started rainin totaled it and went into the forest.Luckily I'm not a fool had the kid with me just bad luck it was slick idk.Prayers heck I was doing good to keep things together as was im not sure how imma figure this one out at the moment.GBO yall have a blessed evening.
Hope you’re both OK!

Hope everyone is enjoying there week3nds and these big orange beat downs we been delivering..Spun my car out on an exit ramp yest 10 mins after it started rainin totaled it and went into the forest.Luckily I'm not a fool had the kid with me just bad luck it was slick idk.Prayers heck I was doing good to keep things together as was im not sure how imma figure this one out at the moment.GBO yall have a blessed evening.

I’ve got an extra vehicle if you need anything let me know 🤙🏻

So sorry to hear this. I hope she stays well and you both prosper in every way. There are a lot of great foods not excluded, but worrying about cross contamination must be stressful.

Thanks. It’s the cross contamination that is the more stressful one, especially at restaurants, but we’re pretty well adjusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back