Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t take Tomarrion Parker and a hunter Osborn seriously. I don’t think we’re at the point we pull elite kids from the state of Alabama yet.

Tell me I’m wrong. I want to believe but I’m hungover. Elite kids from Alabama or Florida are the hardest pulls for us IMO. In our history it feels like we got more elite kids from California than either of those much closer states.

I just can’t take Tomarrion Parker and a hunter Osborn seriously. I don’t think we’re at the point we pull elite kids from the state of Alabama yet.

Tell me I’m wrong. I want to believe but I’m hungover. Elite kids from Alabama or Florida are the hardest pulls for us IMO. In our history it feels like we got more elite kids from California than either of those much closer states.
When you throw in Smith, that is 3 top 150 recruits from the state of Alabama. Then we have an outside chance at adding another top recruit from Alabama.

Well, thank you! 😎

Sometimes I wonder if people get annoyed at it.
No...they remind me of all the beautiful, quirky and amazing places, people and things in the world. The rampant lunacy, evil and pure stupidity that seems to rule this world more than ever weighs heavily on my heart.

Can someone phone into the SEC and let them know I don’t stay up this late and move our games to earlier times? Thanks.
I called for you. Tried to pretend like we were not Tennessee fans, but could not hide my full on homerism. They were very clear after I was discovered that the conference office never has supported Tennessee, is not currently supporting Tennessee and has no plans to ever support Tennessee.

On this beautiful Sunday morning as I get ready for church, I am pausing to think and pray for each and every VN rf poster who has asked for prayers and healing the past few days. May our Lord and savior bring healing, comfort, strength and peace to all of you every day. Amen
And Go Vols!
Amen, Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back