Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sec network i know this is a ludacris idea and all but how bout we show the #1 team in the nation's game that's been on nightly at 2am.I get tired of them reshowing the same games that were on during the day time just watch some lame team get drug.Least give me something entertaining if ur gonna re-run us to death.

Hey Sec network i know this is a ludacris idea and all but how bout we show the #1 team in the nation's game that's been on nightly at 2am.I get tired of them reshowing the same games that were on during the day time just watch some lame team get drug.Least give me something entertaining if ur gonna re-run us to death.
Still waiting for Blake Burkes homer to land before they can start the tape

Give me this, pls

QB - Nico Iamaleava
RB - ?
WR - Carnell Tate , Nate Spillman, ?, ?
TE - Ethan Davis
OL - Ayden Bussell, Francis Mauigoa, Lucas Simmons, Brycen Sanders

DL - Trevor Duncan, Nathan Robinson, Hunter Osborne, Tomarrion Parker
Edge - Chandavian Bradley, Caleb Herring
LB - Rico Walker, Jeremiah Telander, CJ Allen
Secondary - Jack Luttrell, Sylvester Smith, Cristian Conyer, John Slaughter, ?

21 commits, good for 278.88. Would be good for 6th last year, 9th in 2021, and 7th in 2020. With 4 spots left, you can cement your spot in the top 7 depending on who you add for the final spots.

It's been great seeing all the positive stuff the recruits have been saying. Football is exciting again.

Give me this, pls

QB - Nico Iamaleava
RB - ?
TE - Ethan Davis

21 commits, good for 278.88. Would be good for 6th last year, 9th in 2021, and 7th in 2020. With 4 spots left, you can cement your spot in the top 7 depending on who you add for the final spots.

It's been great seeing all the positive stuff the recruits have been saying. Football is exciting again.
1653845542876.gif

Give me this, pls

QB - Nico Iamaleava
RB - ?
TE - Ethan Davis

Hopefully we can fit in more than 25. I'd bet 30 at least. Have to keep up with Saban who will probably take 40.

Christian Moore has been very solid also. I don't think it's a slam dunk Burke should start every game.
Ok...there is good solid talent and there is transcendent talent..

Nothing against Moore, you're absolutely right about him...but he ain't no where near the talent or threat that Burke is...period.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back