Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad we didn’t mail it in (or sit the starters 😜). If we’re going to be GOAT, we need to be able say we’re champions of everything put in our way.
The team, especially the pitchers, need to keep be kept in tip top condition for the NCAA's. While all of them need rest to let their bodies recover, they all to keep their skills at the best possible. This is best accomplished by all out competition. I have been amazed by the way in which Vitello has kept his team motivated for the SEC season and tournament.

Last edited:
I need 7 tickets for Friday’s game!! Some of my friends from my vet class are meeting up this weekend to catch up, and we want to go watch the boys play. Anyone anyone????
Good luck with that….. it amazes me the difference between now and back when we were good during the 90’s…. Some of those teams were comparable(some better) than last years team…. I went to the regionals when we hosted them…..the price was less than 10 dollars…. Fairly full but I sat where I wanted…. That team had Todd Helton, Bubba Trammel, Luke Hochevar…. It’s amazing the difference in support and excitement.

Four.

The number is four.

That is how many 5 stars we will sign this cycle.

And next year Nicholas gonna be crying that Tennessee bought every one in our class.

This 2023 class going to be the foundation of the next SEC Champion Tennessee team.
Everything on the UT campus is turning to gold right now…. Feels so good to be a Vol!

Butch Jones was not a worst hire.

Derek Dooley was fortunate he was over a decade ago. THAT guy was a chump.
Butch was definitely a worst hire in hindsight, but I agree if you mean at the time of his hiring.

He had a good resume at the time, he wasn't considered a great hire, but there was nothing there to make you think he would be the disaster he turned out to be.

Good luck with that….. it amazes me the difference between now and back when we were good during the 90’s…. Some of those teams were comparable(some better) than last years team…. I went to the regionals when we hosted them…..the price was less than 10 dollars…. Fairly full but I sat where I wanted…. That team had Todd Helton, Bubba Trammel, Luke Hochevar…. It’s amazing the difference in support and excitement.
This fanbase is absolutely starving for success...if we blow up in football..🤯

Butch was definitely a worst hire in hindsight, but I agree if you mean at the time of his hiring.

He had a good resume at the time, he wasn't considered a great hire, but there was nothing there to make you think he would be the disaster he turned out to be.
there is no bigger dickhead in football then butch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back