Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won 4 games in the toughest conference tournament with the worst game times by a combined score of 35-10. Is that good?

35-10. Total dominance.
They handled very adversity that this tournament threw at them and just whopped everybody's butt. I still don't get where a team can come out of a loser's bracket and only have to beat the undefeated team once. Why have double elimination?

Today, please remember all those selfless heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice for you and me.

tomb-of-the-unknowns-memorial-day-2016-05302016-2.jpg

They handled very adversity that this tournament threw at them and just whopped everybody's butt. I still don't get where a team can come out of a loser's bracket and only have to beat the undefeated team once. Why have double elimination?
The conference wants extra money which comes with double elimination….they cut it short to try to save arms for the regionals….. The more ridiculous rule is how they determine home and away teams.

Today, please remember all those selfless heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice for you and me.
Sadly, many today just think it's a good early summer holiday and day off from work but don't truly understand or have a clue what this day should and does represent and honor. Our freedoms were and aren't free.
tomb-of-the-unknowns-memorial-day-2016-05302016-2.jpg

And how much gear… you left that part out

The first 30 pounds went on without any gear. Just test boosters, protein and extra calories. I was super skinny, and went from 140lbs to 170lbs in 6 months naturally and got stuck there. Then I added 250mg per week of test cyp. That got me to 185. Many years and a few cycles (haven't done a cycle in a few years, just been using SARMS from time to time) later I stay between 195 and 208ish....depending on how much I have been traveling, what I have been taking, and how hard I have been working in the gym.

Reactions: ACvol3

Thank God we still have men like that fighting the fight. Just goes to show that personal defense and defending your freedim, family and property fall to each of us in this country. Cops won't be there until it's all over and at that point they'll likely be working on the report. Freedom and safety absolutely depend on our second amendment. It's why today is so important. Remember those who served and especially those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our freedoms.

USAF Desert Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back