Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first 30 pounds went on without any gear. Just test boosters, protein and extra calories. I was super skinny, and went from 140lbs to 170lbs in 6 months naturally and got stuck there. Then I added 250mg per week of test cyp. That got me to 185. Many years and a few cycles (haven't done a cycle in a few years, just been using SARMS from time to time) later I stay between 195 and 208ish....depending on how much I have been traveling, what I have been taking, and how hard I have been working in the gym.
What kind of sarms do you use?

Well, it’s been good knowing all of you. The hamster apocalypse is upon us.

Gene-editing experiment turns fluffy hamsters into 'aggressive' rage monsters

For reign of the world
maxresdefault.jpg

What kind of sarms do you use?

I prefer the YK-11 (will give you incredible strength the first cycle, almost as much strength as a test/dbol stack...no kidding) and the LGD-4033 (Ligondrol). The LGD help you build muscle and also is ver therapeutic. It helped me heal a nagging shoulder injury and a lat injury in about a month. I highly recommend it, and SARMS are legal to purchase.

I prefer the YK-11 (will give you incredible strength the first cycle, almost as much strength as a test/dbol stack...no kidding) and the LGD-4033 (Ligondrol). The LGD help you build muscle and also is ver therapeutic. It helped me heal a nagging shoulder injury and a lat injury in about a month. I highly recommend it, and SARMS are legal to purchase.
Keep in mind a lot of this crap is research chemicals, long term side effects aren’t known on it. Not to mention some of the places you get it from you have no idea what you’re actually getting. It “seems” safer than steroids but we still don’t know all the side effects on some of these. If someone just is going to take them though LGD is probably the safest the last time I read up on this. Wasnt this what one of the Florida QBs added a ton of weight with in an off-season?

Keep in mind a lot of this crap is research chemicals, long term side effects aren’t known on it. Not to mention some of the places you get it from you have no idea what you’re actually getting. It “seems” safer than steroids but we still don’t know all the side effects on some of these. If someone just is going to take them though LGD is probably the safest the last time I read up on this. Wasnt this what one of the Florida QBs added a ton of weight with in an off-season?
Read an article once, after being offered deca. (guy who was peddling is self admitted bi-polar), says he knocked his door down in a domestic altercation.

Article was written by a former sports athlete. Now wheel chair bound, legs amputated below the waist. Legs literally rotted inside out, maggots feasted on necrotic tissues.

Still want to do steroids? Have at it hoss. If it didnt happen naturally, it shouldnt.

Read an article once, after being offered deca. (guy who was peddling is self admitted bi-polar), says he knocked his door down in a domestic altercation.

Article was written by a former sports athlete. Now wheel chair bound, legs amputated below the waist. Legs literally rotted inside out, maggots feasted on necrotic tissues.

Still want to do steroids? Have at it hoss. If it didnt happen naturally, it shouldnt.
Did I advocate for use of steroids? Don’t think so. Not sure why the hell this was directed my way but whatever.

Dude!…I was watching the ESPN ticker this morning and it was showing all of the regional host for the college World Series and it went through 4 slides and I didn’t see Knoxville yet..man I was about to start cussing!..then it came up last…I was thinking to myself 🙄 typical ESPN.they hate us😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back