Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a guess here, because he’s a classless human being and shouldn’t depend on social media to try to keep his name relevant. His ‘out there’ approach is hiding his coaching abilities and has been every stop he’s been at. Okay, I’ll stop, but I went through the CPF ‘firing’ and Kiffen basically begging for this opportunity after his stint with the Raiders and short stint here and yada yada and I promise. I’m done here. Sorry, it’s a sore spot for this old (but not as old as @InVOLuntary) fan.
I won't say this very often, but I totally agree with you here.

I have the grey bball championship shirt to contrast the orange. You might like that better.

And I keep my shirts for the long haul. 1997 model here that’s one of my faves:

View attachment 459889

View attachment 459890
Did any of y'all get the cartoon posters that Food City was selling/giving away several years ago? I found the Tim Priest poster, but cant remember where I put the others. . . I may have got them when I bought orange/vanilla coke. . . not sure it was worth it 😆

download (5).jpegdownload (4).jpegdownload (3).jpegdownload (2).jpeg

Just a guess here, because he’s a classless human being and shouldn’t depend on social media to try to keep his name relevant. His ‘out there’ approach is hiding his coaching abilities and has been every stop he’s been at. Okay, I’ll stop, but I went through the CPF ‘firing’ and Kiffen basically begging for this opportunity after his stint with the Raiders and short stint here and yada yada and I promise. I’m done here. Sorry, it’s a sore spot for this old (but not as old as @InVOLuntary) fan.
You're an @inVOLuntary Fan?

I don't judge...

He is a good football coach
He is good entertainment.
R.9a5c2f4a59de6fa1c90f3db5c9edd8e5

He’s ridiculous and juvenile and narcissistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back